Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 14:24 - Aug 5 with 936 viewsdune

Everything you've ever typed has been utter shite and this is no exception.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 14:49 - Aug 5 with 915 viewsMooCowTheThird

shhhhh. No one cares what you think. You live in mongboard land because you are too pathetic to have a real life

Poll: Do we need fewer Doc threads?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 14:53 - Aug 5 with 909 viewsSPARTACUS

Seriously, are you two the same person?

please read all posts to the tune of 'Show me the way to Amarillo'
Poll: Who's been scammed by Doc?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 14:54 - Aug 5 with 906 viewsdune

Pipe down specky.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 16:08 - Aug 5 with 871 viewsOc7saint

Makes sense logically. Personally I could never bring myself to put money on thaat pile of sh1t!

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 16:11 - Aug 5 with 855 viewsClickInsect

Well they've apparently cleared down all the debt to past players etc. now, so might be able to bankroll through the league.

Poll: Where will Saints finish?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 17:06 - Aug 5 with 842 viewsDENZY

"The Chapel Kop at Southampton is widely regarded as the most passionate and intimidating Kop in European football."

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 20:28 - Aug 5 with 794 viewscocklebreath

They have no money, no parachute payments left, they are fooked for many years, rather have the 25/1 on relegation

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 20:37 - Aug 5 with 789 viewsClickInsect

Sadly that's not true.

They are on the verge of getting the stadium re-opened, they are close to get the crowd funding for new training pitches completed, they have just started work on a new training ground & the payment plan for settling past debts is going to be torn up within the next month.

They are going to do 11k season tickets this year and the expenditure they have on wages is still next to nothing. So although the players still look like they are short of being good enough, I would not be at all surprised to see them take decent wages in on loan or in January.

The Skates are a championship level club, League 2 won't hold them forever more's the pity. If they are really well run, a bottom five PL side. Badly run they are League 1. They have way too much of an advantage for League 2, when not carrying debt. 2 to 3 times the average gate.

Do you know how I know all this? Fan's forum. Bournemouth had one tonight too! Luckily Saints don't need one.

Poll: Where will Saints finish?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 22:33 - Aug 5 with 740 viewshedgeend61

Doesn't make sense to me, anyone can have 10/1 with me. Will have to improve 25 points on last season, whilst paying £2k max pw to players their unlikely to attract enough quality players to win it, big spenders generally win lower leagues. Not impossible i know, just improbable.

Man City at 5/2 are value for the PL, overpriced should be favourites, with Aguero, Dzeko, Jovetic, Negredo their firepower is far stronger than favs Chelsea. Now Yaya has candles on his birthday cake, all seems well.

Arsenal to finish above Spurs at 2/7 (1/6 in places) is a cast iron cert, you can put your mortgage on that and have no sleepless nights till May. What Bank pays 28% in 9 months?

Man City to finish above Man U 4/7 and Sanchez top Arsenal goalscorer 11/8 should both oblige.

Fat Sam looks a cert to be the 1st PL boss to go, but is too short. It may be worth taking a chance on Lambert 10/1, Pearson 25/1, Dyche 28/1 or MP 50/1 just in case WHU make a decent start.

Blackpool + Leeds will both struggle in the Championship, but the value has long gone. Don't miss Millwall 7/5 on Sat to beat Leeds. Millwall have won 6 out of the last 7 at the Den against better Leeds sides than this, they wont fancy it.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 22:35]

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 14:52 - Aug 6 with 677 viewsOc7saint

Just meant makes sense logically in that if by some kind of miracle those fishy b@stards do have success may as well cash in on it.....

If they fail miserably as most of us expect, mainly due to the very true points you just made, then fair enough may be a couple of quid down but the skates would still be as woeful as they are. To me thats value for money

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 20:06 - Aug 11 with 581 viewshedgeend61

Scraping a point at those relegation favourites Exeter, who were so short of bodies their 41 year old manager was named amongst the subs, lets hope your money stayed in your pocket and not wasted on that rabble.

Hope you got the weekend expenses on Millwall Saturday, i got my season ticket money.In front after 8 minutes, never in doubt against a poor Leeds side who's winter will be long, though their manager will be lucky to be there to see snow fall on the Elland Road pitch.

If you did miss out, under no circumstances miss this.
Paddy Power generously are offering 5/2 , (got £600@11/4 last week) that Man City Chelsea Arsenal Man Utd finish Top 4 in the PL in any order, 5/4 would in my book would be very generous!
The only realistic danger to this bet not winning is Liverpool Man City Chelsea Arsenal being the top 4 any order, available at 4/1. Everton, Spurs and the rest can but dream.

Now if you have say £80@11/4=£300 and £60@4/1=£300, for your outlay of £140 will guarantee a profit of £160.

Nick, as a Financial Advisor can you advise me of a better investment than this, getting 114% on my money in 9 months than this?, with very little risk.

Don't like betting on Cup games, but Bournemouth'4/6 to beat Exeter, and Peterboro a very generous 11/8 at Portsmurfs do look the part. The double pays nearly 3/1 and should oblige. Small stakes advised

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 21:31 - Aug 11 with 537 viewscocklebreath

Have placed £40 at 25/1 with corals for them to go down, a nice fun bet

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 21:56 - Aug 11 with 524 viewsbarry_sanchez

I could name 25 -30 bigger than them, they are a champ side without being bankrolled no more no less.

He who is silent and bows his head dies every time he does so. He who speaks aloud and walks with his head held high dies only once. —Giovanni Falcone
Poll: What is your favourite poll?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 14:47 - Oct 11 with 371 viewsdirk_doone

Why do you want to tell a load of Saints fans about it?
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 15:50]

Poll: Who will win the Premier League this season?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 15:03 - Oct 11 with 367 viewsMooCowTheThird

Why, why, why....Delilah

Poll: Do we need fewer Doc threads?

Might have a sneaky score on Pompey winning league two on 17:10 - Oct 11 with 331 viewsBoris_

Ah look, there's the skate coont Click who has now run off again as there is absolutely nothing negative to talk about and nothing to mock or no bad future to predict.

Quite how some of you fell for his trolling is embarrassing.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 17:20]

Poll: Claude Puel

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024