Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pieces of 8 18:41 - Aug 6 with 1933 viewstangerinehad

Not sure this has been discussed at all yet but who is likely to be captain?

"fire"!!!!!

pieces of 8 on 18:46 - Aug 6 with 1915 viewsonlyonepool

Tricky one,iIf Clarke plays I suppose he is a natural leader, I would prefer if he was just a squad player tbh and the same goes for McMahon.

pieces of 8 on 18:51 - Aug 6 with 1897 viewstangerinehad

I think clark will be one of the first names on the list tbh, good organiser and vocal. He would be my choice but I do see where your coming from.

"fire"!!!!!

pieces of 8 on 18:58 - Aug 6 with 1874 viewsthecat

GOLD FOR THE PRICE OF SILVERRRRRRRRRRRR

pieces of 8 on 19:00 - Aug 6 with 1870 viewsGrayth

I think it'll be McMahon. Riga was quick to sign him up and there doesn't seem to be much sign of another right back coming in. We do need one though.

pieces of 8 on 19:11 - Aug 6 with 1863 viewsrockbriggs

How can we know who could be captain when we don't even know who will be our starting 11? Clarke wont be in it as hes not good enough therefore ruling him out. I think our captain is yet to be signed up.

pieces of 8 on 19:32 - Aug 6 with 1843 viewsOrmegod

I think McMahon aswell,he was desperate for it at Boro' (not sure if he got the armband for them in the end) I know Southgate was raving on about him as captain material when he was in charge.Also Riga sent him out to do a short interview,which was the first since the complete wall of silence so I read a bit into that aswell.

"Managing a league club is like making love to a mermaid, you should be aiming for a top half finish"

pieces of 8 on 21:08 - Aug 6 with 1812 viewsTwoPhillips

Well McMahon was one of the very few who saw what we were capable of as a club at Wigan. The only day that will live long in the mind from last season. He was the only player from last season I was pleased signed for another season as he still has the ability but he also has the right attitude. He clearly wants to be successful.

[Post edited 6 Aug 2014 21:09]

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

pieces of 8 on 21:31 - Aug 6 with 1787 viewsFY4MIKEH

Not Clarke he is league 1 at best.

pieces of 8 on 21:32 - Aug 6 with 1786 viewstangerinehad

i agree macca would be a good shout, he was skipper last saturday, friendly i know, and was quite vocal....my only gripe is he gave the ball away a lot , he probably forgot the art after last seasons hoof fest

"fire"!!!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024