Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things seem to coming together nicely..... 10:17 - Aug 7 with 1536 views911_Kirky

With weeks of uncertainty, a handful of signed players, manager going, manager staying, no signings, a pre season training disaster and a Mexican Standoff that Clint Eastwood would've been proud of - we now see an influx of players coming in.....

I for one have been critical of the way things have been managed this summer, but was this a case of Riga ensuring he got the best he could, or has it really been THAT bad? let's face it, we invented 'last minute.com'

Saturday will tell I suppose, but I am concerned regards the lack of pre season and time to gel

UTMP

Things seem to coming together nicely..... on 10:24 - Aug 7 with 1511 viewsSeaside1982

Would hardly call it coming together nicely, its a joke!

Only one keeper and he can't play against Cardiff, no proper defence! The season kicks off on Saturday, 2 DAYS away and we cant fill the subs bench!

Total shambles of a summer!

Things seem to coming together nicely..... on 10:25 - Aug 7 with 1508 viewsTomorTrev

Like you said Kirky, it's good to see the squad finally coming together.

Two things that bother me though. The first is the lack of a pre season for any of our players, it'll take 6/8 weeks to get them up to scratch and get them all match fit, which is a worry.

The second one is, IMO, if it wasn't for the pressure that's been heaped on Karl by the press, Riga and the formation of BST, I doubt we'd have half the players we have now. Karl does the bare minimum and I'd imagine he's pretty pi55ed off at being held to ransome this summer!

UTP

Be careful Karl, BFC is my life!!
Poll: What points tally will we get this season?

Things seem to coming together nicely..... on 10:32 - Aug 7 with 1484 views911_Kirky

It's a fair point, but two weeks ago we couldn't field a team. At least we seem to making headway?

I'm just looking forward to seeing the type of football played. Yes, it's been joke, but all being well we can all look forward to watching some good attacking football that Riga played us off the park with at our last game....

Things seem to coming together nicely..... on 10:44 - Aug 7 with 1453 viewsSeaside1982

Agree we are making headway, all far to late for me though! Just cant believe we are in this position with only two days before the start of the season.

I think the number of tickets sold for Forest tell you how most Blackpool fans feel. I reckon we would have sold a few thousand tickets if we felt like we had a chance of winning. I feel like the buzz of the new season has been taken away by someone's need to save on a few weeks wages.

Its the first game of the season and its going to be the first time most of the team have played together! Its not an ideal start, but like you say, once the players gel and start to play the football the manager wants then things might look up.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 10:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024