Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? 21:48 - Aug 17 with 1067 viewsAVFTT

Nile Ranger and his somewhat extensive wikipedia entry below

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/blackpool/news/35779

Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? on 22:25 - Aug 17 with 1043 viewswespens

As with Lee Hughes - one goal and misdemeanours are generally forgotten with football fans!

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? on 22:27 - Aug 17 with 1041 viewsOldSkool

How the hell did he pass the `character test?'

Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? on 22:35 - Aug 17 with 1034 viewslythamite

Maybe he passed Koko's test.

Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? on 23:24 - Aug 17 with 1011 viewsBFC_Tim

That is one heck of a list! I always think let bygones be bygones but this lad looks like he can't stay out of trouble! Look up your kebab houses!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? on 08:53 - Aug 18 with 944 viewsWindyMiller

Interesting at how little has been made of the Plymouth goalkeeper returning who killed those kids. I suppose you should be judged on what you do now and not on your past and so it's right we're giving him a chance - however any funny business and I'd sack him on the spot.

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? on 09:06 - Aug 18 with 934 viewsPoolian

I am sure there will be a clause in his contract that give the club the right to terminate if he starts his antics. Having said that lets give him the benefit of doubt and get behind him and the rest of our team and manager.

#OystonOut

Poll: Will Pool win an away match before 2015

Lone Ranger or Team Player - what do you think? on 10:50 - Aug 18 with 903 viewsheapster

A massive contrast to perhaps our greatest ' toon / pool player the brilliant Tony Green - immensely talented and a career tragically cut short by injury but went on to contribute to society and the Blackpool community as a teacher. This young man has the ability but unfortunately when today's young footballers have everything given to them at such a young age some just don't have the character or support to handle it. Fingers crossed he realises this could be his last chance and with Noel Blake and Riga to mentor him he takes it.

Just watch out for his minging black and neon blue trimmed range rover
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024