Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for something to do this weekend? 17:10 - Sep 17 with 1685 viewsSeasider91

If, like me, are not going to Brighton or are not doing anything on the Sunday then may I suggest popping along to the Inn on the prom where the slot car club team championship weekend will be taking place hosted by both the Blackpool and Fylde clubs. http://www.bscra-members.co.uk/natspr-2014/index.html Follow this link for a picture of the track and more information.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Looking for something to do this weekend? on 21:32 - Sep 17 with 1664 viewsSeasider91

You will be able to get information about both clubs at the event too as both offer the track for Birthday parties and corporate events, I'm sure any Blackpool mad child would love to race on the "Tangerine dream" track. (Yes that is the name of Blackpool slot car clubs track).

Looking for something to do this weekend? on 12:41 - Sep 18 with 1651 viewsSeasider91

bumping now that the board seems busier.

Looking for something to do this weekend? on 19:15 - Sep 19 with 1597 views1953Original

Is it big scale Scalextrik Seasider91 - struggling to see what it actually is!!

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Looking for something to do this weekend? on 19:05 - Sep 22 with 1584 viewsSeasider91

Yes 1953original. It is essentially a larger, faster version of Scalextrix. The main difference been is that these use softer bodies and faster motors. There is a club in pendle that deals in Scalextrix and another venue that does it in Oldham. But on the Fylde coast the two clubs both deal in this faster class of racing. In fact the Fylde team came second and the Blackpool team finished 3rd in the club team championships this weekend so was a successful weekend all round. Just search on Facebook for either club if you're interested in either trying it out or possibly wanting to book the track for a birthday party or corporate event

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024