Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
O/T Raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support 21:00 - Sep 24 with 1146 viewsJesusIsATangerine

Fellow Seasiders,

I've decided to take the Go Sober for October challenge to raise money for Macmillan Cancer Support. I am known to enjoy the "odd" beer so this truly will be a challenge for me!

Cancer is something very close to me and has affected many loved ones so I feel this is a very good and fitting way for me to attempt to raise funds for the charity whilst possibly improving my health a little bit too!

I'm currently ranked 26th in the county but I'm hoping a few more donations will push me up to the Champions League
Wish me luck and please support me and Macmillan Cancer Support by donating any amount you can afford!

My donation page can be found here: https://www.gosober.org.uk/profile/allenspragg

UTMP

"Where we're going, we don't need roads"
Poll: England v Switzerland Result?

O/T Raising money for Macmillan Cancer Support on 09:02 - Sep 25 with 1129 viewsBFC_Tim

JIAT - how difficult do you envisage this being?! You a six pint a nighter? I did it in January - my advice steer clear of pubs - that's when it hits you! I also had 2 weddings in Jan which were the dullest affair I'd ever been to! Good luck!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024