Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mcmahon 13:06 - Sep 28 with 1851 viewsSeasider91

Why oh why was he Jockeying Josh Murphy in the box? That sort of tactic is good and effective out wide where he belongs but you need to get at them on the edge of the area when you're in the centre.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

Mcmahon on 13:10 - Sep 28 with 1848 viewschesterbfc

Because he,s not much use

Mcmahon on 14:00 - Sep 28 with 1823 viewsOsbourne

Considering he was playing out of position yesterday, I thought he did well.

Peter Clarke will presumably return when fit, which will give us more defensive options.

On the whole I thought the defence and midfield did well yesterday (against Norwich).

If Clarke returns against Middlesbrough, then either Mcmahon or Lundstram will start at right back. I am picking up that Lundstram was being played out of position yesterday as well. What is his preferred position?

Daniels was a little bit casual on occasions and of course could be credited with 2 own goals? The Central Defence pairing is vital. Maybe Clarke could play with Mcmahon leaving Oriol and Lundstram on the flanks, with Daniels on the bench? If that doesn't work bring Daniels back in against Cardiff?

Mcmahon on 19:09 - Sep 28 with 1770 viewsBigbrother

I thought McMahon did OK in fairness - he's a good worker and doesn't do much wrong - just never going to be that dynamic.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Mcmahon on 19:55 - Sep 28 with 1763 viewsbarbatus_gero

McMahon should never be allowed to take another corner or free kick for Pool again.

Mcmahon on 21:12 - Sep 28 with 1740 viewsSeasider91

Mcmahon has never taken a corner? It's always been Lundstram that's taken them. Mcmahon takes mid range free kicks. Poorly.

"We shall take baby steps up the league" Ian Holloway in July 2009

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024