Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:01 - Oct 14 with 774 viewsTheMoog

Who are poll_786 and poll_787?

Standby to standby

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:02 - Oct 14 with 768 viewsdune

Options are...

With Bangers on a Bangkok bar crawl

With 1braincell discussing forum threads

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:06 - Oct 14 with 764 viewsHappy_Jack

The fleshpots of Bangkok or the Frog & Parrot on a wet Saturday afternoon? It's a tough call.

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:13 - Oct 14 with 751 views1teeminants

Says the ONLY prick who thinks docs Not bangkok.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:24 - Oct 14 with 725 viewsdune

I think you'll find that a good many on here also believe in bangers. He's a true gent in my book who has always been respectful and willing to help out others.

Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:28 - Oct 14 with 719 views1teeminants

Forgive me

Now I know you're taking the piss.

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:32 - Oct 14 with 715 viewsdune

Why am I taking the piss? Bangers has always been fine with me and talk a lot of sense, whereas you have pub discussions about a forum and talk a lot of shite. "It's a job anyone can do" pmsl

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:35 - Oct 14 with 705 views1teeminants

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 20:38 - Oct 14 with 697 views1teeminants

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 21:00 - Oct 14 with 660 viewsdune

Your bitterness and jealousy is right up there with Gummy's

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 22:01 - Oct 14 with 622 viewskingslandstand1

I thik at's an easy call tbh!!

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 22:04 - Oct 14 with 617 viewssuttonsaint

Where's the 'your mum ' option ?😉

I heard a voice in the noise pollution!

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 22:20 - Oct 14 with 588 viewsHeisenberg

Not much of a choice is it. Ping pong or Wetherspoons.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Who would rather have a few pints with? on 23:01 - Oct 14 with 551 viewsBison

I used to drink in The Frog and Parrot on Division Street in Sheffield . It has a Guinness Book of Records certificate to say that it brews the strongest beer in the world. Its called Rodger and Out and it tastes like Sh!te!They'll only serve it in 1/3rd of a pint glasses, and you get a certificate after you've drunk three.

They don't perchance sell it here ? When I was a nipper The Frog was a spit and sawdust pub down by Ocean Village. Normally go in Ginny Bridge then down to Alfred on match days. May have to give The Frog a go.

So my vote is The Frog.
[Post edited 14 Oct 2014 23:03]

Trust no one in a circus.
Poll: Who do you blame for saints not winning every game ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024