Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Interesting fact about today's game... on 10:44 - Oct 19 with 1149 viewsbirminghamsaint

Hadn't noticed that. not sure from where the ref got 3 minutes of extra time for the first half from (our goal celebrations in the first half were not excessive)

Interesting fact about today's game... on 14:19 - Oct 19 with 1113 viewsNumber_58

Do refs still add the statutory 'celebration' time on when it's an own goal, even though there's hardly any celebrations? Incidentally, I thought the Sunderland defender should've made more of it... he's unlikely to ever score a better goal than that.

Interesting fact about today's game... on 15:29 - Oct 19 with 1078 viewsMooCowTheThird

There were 5 subs made during the second half and 5 goals. So 30 secs each should have been 5 minutes in total. Although maybe when a double substitution is made it only counts for 30 secs not one minute.

Maybe the ref was just bored and knew we had won so thought stuff it.

Poll: Do we need fewer Doc threads?

Interesting fact about today's game... on 15:49 - Oct 19 with 1054 viewsericofarabia

I did think for a minute when he ran back to collect the ball that he was going to slam it into the back of the net again and then run off in celebration

Interesting fact about today's game... on 16:03 - Oct 19 with 1038 viewsNumber_58

On the way to the game my little boy saw the Sunderland fans' stripey shirts and was worried about how the players would know which team was shooting which way. He obviously wasn't the only one.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024