Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts 20:00 - Oct 27 with 2508 viewsHarryHorse

I'd suggest its about to become a burning issue . VB can't read them apparently .

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 20:10 - Oct 27 with 2493 viewsPoolman

Quality HH! The accounts are there for all to see but there's so much smoke and mirrors it's almost impossible to read where all the money has gone or where it's going.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 20:20 - Oct 27 with 2483 viewsHarryHorse

Well , KhonKhaen Seasider has shed some light on it . BFC net assets at May 13 £25m , interest free loans (an asset) £23.7m as I understand it. Those loans become rather important I would suggest .
[Post edited 27 Oct 2014 22:14]

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 20:29 - Oct 27 with 2472 viewsPlumbs

Those facts seem to say it all. Some folk trying to blame the manager again.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 20:39 - Oct 27 with 2455 viewsTejas

VB can't read them apparently - That doesn't sound good, isn't he is the chairperson of the council of the Baltic International Bank. I'm pretty sure that he can read accounts to be honest.

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 21:43 - Oct 27 with 2424 viewsWindyMiller

Tejas - - I think Belokon has got Oyston rattled and whilst this may turn nasty it could be hugely entertaining from the sidelines - sadly because they clearly despise each other I'd say there's zilch chance of him ever selling the club to VB!

Poll: Should Karl Oyston resign or be sacked?

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 21:48 - Oct 27 with 2414 viewsHarryHorse

Quite Tejas - think that comment may come back to haunt KO

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 06:14 - Oct 28 with 2343 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Indeed Tejas, that an international banker cannot understand a set of UK accounts, almost worthy of a letter in itself that one!!!!

Have listened to the Talk Sport interview and must praise Stan Collymore for revisiting a question that appeared to have been dodged under the pretence of the signal dropping, and found the whole thing pretty wishy washy listening to be honest. No drive, passion or enthusiasm came out of it for me, just excuses and as much deflection as he could get away with.

Inspiring as usual.....NOT!

It will absolutely change the club forever if we go up. It can’t fail to

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 08:36 - Oct 28 with 2313 viewsFountain

VB doesn't have to be able to read accounts,. He can hire the best lawyers to get full access to all the nitty gritty of the accounts and can hire the best Accountants to interpret them for him.

I'm 100% certain the latter has done as much work as they could on the information available.

slap me on the patio

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 15:03 - Oct 28 with 2265 viewsArchibaldKnox

There is a difference between accounts filed with Companies House (which are a simple summary and gloss over much detail) and the internal management accounts (which will exist to run the company properly and detail every bit of income and payment).

Any due diligence would require access to the management accounts. Any litigation going to court would require management accounts to be aired to both sides. Then it would depend upon which set of internal accounts the owners are prepared to release.

You know the old saying: Three sets of Accounts, one for the taxman, one for the auditors and the real ones.

That's when whistleblowers are worth their weight in gold. I am sure there would be a few amongst BFC's underpaid, overworked and unappreciated staff.

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 15:22 - Oct 28 with 2244 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

That is of course very true AK and due diligence would go further than that, if not another audit to be honest.

I'd be interested to know how the hotel, whose staff appear to be paid by the football club are running up losses, when ultimately VB is repaid out of profits from the hotel.

Surely the biggest cost to a hotel is the staff running it??

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 18:00 - Oct 28 with 2211 viewsArchibaldKnox

Well, just guessing... I would expect the hotel staff to be on the BFC payroll as employees. There seems no point in running two separate PAYE systems for such closely linked businesses. But as the hotel is a separate company there should be a monthly transfer of payments from the BFC Hotel Ltd to BFC Ltd to cover those wages.

Just guessing, but anything in O-world is likely to be more complicated and could have ulterior motives.

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 21:35 - Oct 28 with 2176 viewsHarryHorse

Possible Archie , or perhaps there is a company called something like "Promenade Payroll Solutions" that does it all , who knows ?

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 15:04 - Oct 29 with 2114 viewssteve_g

Well if Tesco's can do it!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 08:48 - Nov 11 with 2039 viewsrigabeliever

So in effect we have £48 million in our bank account and rumours that Oyston will slash the budget to £4 million next season if we go down. I'd say even if no one goes to games and we get no ticket money, that gives the bowl headed idiot another 12 years at the helm

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 09:09 - Nov 11 with 2025 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

Oh dear. Where on earth are you getting GBP48m in 'our bank account' from?? Please don't add the 25m net assets to the 23.4m Segesta loan, because you are double counting, and moreso, that's not even cash in the bank.

The accounts at 31/5/13 showed we had 3m in the account but pretty much owed suppliers and such the same, so effectively, nil cash once suppliers paid.

The net assets of the football club at that date was GBP25m, and that figure, to all intents and purposes was the amount owed to the club by Segesta, the property company.

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 09:46 - Nov 11 with 1995 viewssteve_g

KKS - extraordinary - presumably doesn't include this seasons parachute money or Ince money but I take it that'll be loaned out and we'll be left with nothing! Money grabbing leeches!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 10:12 - Nov 11 with 1977 viewsstraightatthewall

It's their money and they can do what they like with it.

We need to get back to supporting the club. It's the lack of fan support that has caused this mess. That and Riga's desperate greed.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 10:14 - Nov 11 with 1976 viewsKhonKaenSeasider

For clarity.

Segesta had GBP 5m in their bank account at that date (31/5/13) and there were the PP's from August 2013 and 2014 yet to come in.

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 11:09 - Nov 11 with 1948 viewssteve_g

I think it's only when it's written like this that you realise how scandalous the situation is!!

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 13:40 - Nov 11 with 1886 viewsHarryHorse

Reckon the next set of accounts (due for filing end Feb 15 I think, someone will correct me if I'm wrong) will be more revealing still.

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 14:25 - Nov 11 with 1858 viewsstraightatthewall

I'm not sure they can be any more revealing, can they?

Unless they include legal fees to TV stars.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 19:01 - Nov 11 with 1797 viewsHappy_Satsuma

I bet OneDaveBamber is poised and ready with his calculator - what do you reckon Chris - reckon there's going to be any surprises?!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 20:20 - Nov 11 with 1782 viewsHarryHorse

I'd be very surprised if BFC was suddenly cash rich - it wasn't in May 13 and I doubt it was in May 14 either . And I'd guess the net assets will fall as well but we shall see.The owners are telling us "its all in the accounts" so it would be rude not to pay close attention to them especially as one of the board is allegedly unable to read them correctly

If anyone still isn't interested in the BFC accounts on 20:57 - Nov 23 with 1702 viewsBigbrother

I think it's more than likely that we'll never know! Some clever number juggling means the missing millions will remain just that.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024