Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Decent Point - Well done Clark and Blackpool 22:05 - Nov 5 with 1623 viewsHappy_Satsuma

That's the fighting spirit we've been looking for (in my opinion) and delighted that we took a point.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Decent Point - Well done Clark and Blackpool on 22:15 - Nov 5 with 1604 viewsSouthStandSeasider

Very decent point, not an easy place to go at all. Hopefully will build a bit of confidence for the future.

Decent Point - Well done Clark and Blackpool on 22:16 - Nov 5 with 1601 viewsPlumbs

Me too- just making my way back to Parsons Green with the London lot. Long and lonely journey home seeing as two people didn't turn up.

See you all on Saturday .

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Decent Point - Well done Clark and Blackpool on 22:42 - Nov 5 with 1567 viewsBFC_Tim

Dare I say some of Oyston's fiercest rivals actually seem upset we got a point tonight?!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Decent Point - Well done Clark and Blackpool on 22:50 - Nov 5 with 1552 viewsHarryHorse

No , you daren't . I was pleased yet disappointed with a point after going 2-0 up , . I'm not sure what the point of your post is frankly. No-one wants us to lose and I presume you meant critics and not rivals

Decent Point - Well done Clark and Blackpool on 09:24 - Nov 6 with 1525 viewsLala

Yes - well done Clark...something seemed to be different...keep it up.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024