Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we fall can we bounce straight back? 18:34 - Nov 6 with 789 viewsBloodtangerine

If we do get relegated which lets face it still looks most likely (hopefully wrong) and Clark is given support by the Chairman could we have an "exciting season" next season chasing promotion rather than a slightly depressing season which tbh we have had for the last 2 seasons?

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

If we fall can we bounce straight back? on 18:39 - Nov 6 with 783 viewsPlumbs

Hopefully but if it goes to a play off final then Wizz will miss it.

Taking his ferrets for a walk or something.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

If we fall can we bounce straight back? on 18:39 - Nov 6 with 783 viewsWizaard

I thought that in 1978. It took to 2007 to see us back.

To be avoided at all costs.

If we fall can we bounce straight back? on 18:51 - Nov 6 with 766 viewsBigbrother

That's why the next 30 games are so crucial - what's the point in going down only to try to get back up - we have got to do all we can to stay up and I hope that means KO will splash some cash in the next few months.

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

If we fall can we bounce straight back? on 18:53 - Nov 6 with 765 viewsArchibaldKnox

Crikey, you are an optimist in trying to see any good side to this. The problem is that Koko has already trousered at least half the ST income for next year. Further income would fall in Lge 1 but the playing budget would be adjusted accordingly downwards by Koko. There would be another clear-out. He has already proposed this "pay-scale-according-to-the-division-you-are-in" philosophy (if we can call it that). We would as likely slide further rather than dominate the division and get back up.

If we fall can we bounce straight back? on 20:04 - Nov 6 with 733 viewsHarryHorse

Agree with Archie ,the phrase "cut our cloth accordingly" would undoubtedly be heard.Besides how much cash do you think there is in BFC to splash ?

If we fall can we bounce straight back? on 20:18 - Nov 6 with 721 viewsOsbourne

Mr Oyston had his warning 2013-14. Wigan away. Pool were lucky, very lucky.

Mr Oyston should of re-built during close season.

1st match of 2014-15 Pool could not even manage a squad of 18 at Forest. A disgrace to the Pool fans.

I hope Pool get lucky 2014-15. 21st would do.

Pool fans have to hope Mr Lee Clark can do it. I think he can do it................JUST!

Last night v Fulham showed fight.
Pool do not want to enter League 1. No way.

Lets hope for 3 points v Leeds on Saturday. And onwards......................................

If we fall can we bounce straight back? on 10:20 - Nov 7 with 648 viewsPeteGriffin

You can tell Blood wasn't around 78-07' with that statement. As Wiz says avoid it at all costs, IF possible.
Oyston will be in his comfort zone with no desire to return to the Championship. Money out, job done.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024