Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season 18:34 - Nov 15 with 1339 viewsBloodtangerine

Let me know if you need any guidance...I am from that neck of the woods originally and my folks live there in Bare......a long trip for you boys/girls *

* Morecambe one place outside play off places

Voice of the two scarfers..UTMP

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 18:37 - Nov 15 with 1335 viewsVMcB

LOL, there's a lot of ifs and buts in that post Mr Blood!!!

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 18:43 - Nov 15 with 1322 viewsspooner

What about an away trip to Plymouth?

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 18:46 - Nov 15 with 1321 viewsBloodtangerine

We ARE relegated most would say so the only real variable is the Shrimps getting promoted......they are one place off the play offs.......not a wild scenario VMcB. You cosied up with your man tonight ready for Strictly?

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 18:50 - Nov 15 with 1317 viewsLytham_FY8

Yep.

The one 'if or but' is them going up.

We're a league one club already.

"The money has not been taken out of the football club to pay for this hotel, but the money will be borrowed to build the hotel in part or whole"

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 20:31 - Nov 15 with 1284 viewsPlumbs

I'd like to be on the BASIL* trip to MKD.Plenty of pies and room for a few egos I'd say (guffaw)

*Imposter branch

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 20:35 - Nov 15 with 1283 viewsBloodtangerine

Plumbs , forgive my ignorance but I dont get it

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 21:46 - Nov 15 with 1262 viewsPlumbs

The main man wont be there.

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 21:47 - Nov 15 with 1260 viewsBloodtangerine

Who?

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 21:50 - Nov 15 with 1255 viewsPlumbs

The main BASIL man-forget his name.Sits on a throne in the POC surrounded by eunuchs,eating pies and quaffing Guinness.
He has vowed never to go to a MKD/Bpl game in order to make a stand,despite the fact that AFC Wimbledon turn up in their thousands when they play MKD.

Gets plenty of kudos on the nerds board though (wherever it is now)

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 22:48 - Nov 15 with 1242 viewsBloodtangerine

Ah, you are referring to BRR I assume from your humerous description?

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 12:45 - Nov 16 with 1200 viewsHarryHorse

BASIL already have at least one member who has local Morecambe knowledge Blood but I'm sure you would be most welcome to tag along anyway
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 12:45]

BASIL trip to Morecambe away next season on 14:02 - Nov 16 with 1184 viewsVMcB

We were cosied up yes, but Strictly? NO!!! I don't watch it!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024