Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oldham Away 12:44 - Dec 8 with 3905 viewsToffeemanc

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-info-oldham-athletic-2130679.as

Oldham away confirmed as All Ticket for Dale fans - no surprise there given the problems a couple of weeks ago.

Poll: Now the club has refused to move on sesaon ticket prices what will you now do?

Oldham Away on 12:46 - Dec 8 with 3890 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

22 quid?

Maybe all-ticket for home fans would be an idea also...

Oldham Away on 12:49 - Dec 8 with 3882 viewsYorkshire_Dale

...........stay at home and save your money for San Spotty at that price.

Shithole as well.

Oldham Away on 12:52 - Dec 8 with 3858 viewsTTNYear

Let the cock waving begin...

Anti-cliquism is the last refuge of the messageboard scoundrel - Copyright Dorset Dale productions

Oldham Away on 13:08 - Dec 8 with 3799 viewstazzydjr

Think Biffo's have shot themselves in the foot if Rochdale make The FA Cup 3rd Round no point in that game being All Ticket it's like them saying we dont want any Rochdale Fan's to turn up on the Tuesday Night when the match is rearranged if see off the Shots

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Oldham Away on 13:30 - Dec 8 with 3751 viewsSandyman

Does this mean we can go in the home end?

Oldham Away on 14:33 - Dec 8 with 3671 viewsnordenblue

Yes and set off smoke bombs and flares as you please as there's clearly no harm in that either, if you fancy swapping ends via the pitch at any point feel free

Oldham Away on 16:01 - Dec 8 with 3558 viewsinthenet

Can't guarantee getting there so I'll buy a ticket on the day are they available for home fans pay on the gate.

Rastrickblue

Oldham Away on 16:16 - Dec 8 with 3532 viewsaleanddale

£22 what a rip off - behind the goal in a freezin wind tunnel!!

£2 less we charged them only last week for a miles better view.

Fingers crossed we win our cup replay so we get some FA Cup glory on the 3rd jan and the Biffos can all go to the New Year sales at Spindles!!

Oldham Away on 17:34 - Dec 8 with 3422 views1mark1

I for one will refuse to give them £22 of my money, IF I go I will pay a cheaper price and go in another stand, or simply save the money and spend it at our club.

We should have a policy of charging away fans the same as they charge our fans, if at all possible, even if it means charging them less, for the same kind of accommodation.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Oldham Away on 17:49 - Dec 8 with 3390 viewsChaffRAFC

£22 to sit in a shed

If I hadn't seen such riches, I could live with being poor

Oldham Away on 18:14 - Dec 8 with 3335 viewsMoonyDale

Won't be attending so the money will go in the club shop instead.....

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Oldham Away on 18:32 - Dec 8 with 3284 viewsdaleythompson

I'm torn on this one. Part of me wants to give the boys the support they deserve but I might stay away out of principle. I'd really begrudge giving £22 to them. One things for sure, I won't be taking the kids.

Oldham Away on 18:36 - Dec 8 with 3267 viewsDomDale

I really do not understand some of the comments on here.
This is our most local away game, one we should fetch a large following to. Are people really turning their nose up at £22 for a decent, covered stand?
Yeah the willbutts is £2 cheaper. So what? It's a large stand much like the RRE.

We took c1200 ( I think) to Accy last season at £17 on an open terrace. Oldham is worth £5 more IMO just based on facilities,without factoring in we are in the league above.
Took 1500 to Fleetwood and Newport in poor away ends for similar money as well.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Oldham Away on 18:39 - Dec 8 with 3252 viewsrobbowood

will it stop the Oldham fans coming in our stand ???

Oldham Away on 18:53 - Dec 8 with 3189 viewsdaleythompson

For me Dom, it's not simply the fact it's £22. Oldham's visit to Spotland left me with a lot of hostility towards the club and I wouldn't want to hand over a penny to them. That being said, I'll find it hard staying at home with this going on down the A627.

Oldham Away on 19:35 - Dec 8 with 3112 views49thseason

22 Quid!!!....Fook em
Lets all buy a scarf or summat instead and deprive the fookers of 40 or 50 grand.

Oldham Away on 20:01 - Dec 8 with 3029 viewsdalefan1uk

I for one will be going, if the game gets rearranged due to us progressing in the F.a cup then I will still goto the game. We are supporting our boys and so what if it's a few quid more than they paid at Spotland. Why are people angry at the biffos as a club? Was it them who caused the trouble in the regal moon and encroached on the pitch? No!! Those idiots will be caught on CCTV and dealt with correctly (hopefully). Keith Hill and the boys will I'm sure appreciate us singing and (hopefully) cheering them onto revenge on the pitch. Now ask Father Christmas for £22 and get yourselves to the Sportsdirect.com park stadium whenever the game is played. Oh by the way..... Merry Christmas to u all. ;-)

Oldham Away on 20:51 - Dec 8 with 2919 viewsColDale

does the £22 include a free mug?

Oldham Away on 21:00 - Dec 8 with 2880 viewsArthurDaley

Didn't know you were French TTNYear.

A large VAT Dave

Oldham Away on 21:34 - Dec 8 with 2822 viewsnordenblue

There'll be a few of them in the "home" ends

Oldham Away on 21:43 - Dec 8 with 2780 viewsTalkingSutty

Good post, cant believe people are even thinking of not attending the game. Its a local derby and a chance to gain revenge for the result at Spotland, why wouldn't you want to go?

Oldham Away on 22:11 - Dec 8 with 2731 viewsDomDale

I remember these conversations last season about bury. "Fook em, not having my money". Still took a good crowd.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024