Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? 10:10 - Dec 14 with 1663 viewsHarryHorse

Seems to me that threads on here get quite a lot of views but very few actual comments .Posts get likes and dislikes but I think there would be more interaction if those people actually said why they liked or probably even better disliked a post as the instigator would probably come back with a response in turn and so on . Just a thought anyway

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 10:54 - Dec 14 with 1651 viewsstraightatthewall

I'm neither he nor there on the topic.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 15:36 - Dec 14 with 1598 viewsPlumbs

I prefer interaction myself.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 03:10 - Dec 15 with 1567 viewsOsbourne

Debate is always fun. Some posts get some nice debate going.

I think Pool can win on Saturday v Bournemouth.

Well, when I have got a gin and tonic or two inside me!

We will see!

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 16:25 - Dec 15 with 1539 viewsLala

It's a good point Harry...I tend not to even notice the like or dislike option, just go straight in there the interactive way.

I don't understand why there aren't more responses to be honest, as you say, lots of viewing going on.

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 20:08 - Dec 15 with 1501 viewsHarryHorse

I became aware that several of my posts were attracting dislikes from one person , yet I've hardly ever seen him post . Don't have a problem with that but it would be good if he explained why once in a while , might stimulate further discussion.

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 20:54 - Dec 15 with 1489 viewsPoolseasider

Totally agree don't really see the point and should be dropped.
There are enough polls on here and being give a poll on a post is not for me.

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 21:41 - Dec 15 with 1469 viewsterminallytangerine

I think there are few people who keep on pressing the dislike button in the hope of releasing a peanut or some other treat but as these posters aren't anonymous it is easy to point out the error of their ways.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2014 21:42]

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 09:04 - Dec 16 with 1421 viewsLala

'I think there are few people who keep on pressing the dislike button in the hope of releasing a peanut or some other treat'

Just had my first chuckle of the day....thanks TT

when the monkey is high you do not stare you do not stare 🥴
Poll: Blackpool v Arsenal scoreline , just wanted to try out a poll 😏

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 13:50 - Dec 16 with 1402 viewsHarryHorse

How do you point out the error of someone's ways if they don't actually post anything TT ? That essentially is my point

Liking & disliking a post -stifles debate ? on 17:04 - Dec 16 with 1367 viewsterminallytangerine

Well there is always the opportunity of a bit of casual abuse once you've identified the miserable.

Not that I would advocate such a thing on such a sophisticated site as this.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024