Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can we read anything in to Sam going to Hillsborough? 17:39 - Dec 27 with 2063 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Tweeted he was there yesterday - he has no interest in football (like his Dad), could the O's be about to make another Father to son hand down to avoid embarrassing repercussions of a conviction?

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Can we read anything in to Sam going to Hillsborough? on 17:42 - Dec 27 with 2055 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Anything is possible. But that seems a hell of an intuitive leap to me.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Can we read anything in to Sam going to Hillsborough? on 17:52 - Dec 27 with 2041 viewsrigabeliever

Think George would go down better and maybe have more ideas! Least he watches the game. Anyone else feel if Karl is deposed then Belokon might try and get one of his men in to run it? We've had the likes of Norumnd Malnacs over here before and so he might fancy putting his own man in?

Poll: When will Blackpool's first win come?

Can we read anything in to Sam going to Hillsborough? on 08:43 - Dec 28 with 1968 viewsolneyseasider

I think we could rely on Sam to mess up even more spectacularly than his father, so I don't imagine he'd be in situ for very long.

VB has said he wants a local (as in UKrather than Fylde coast) partner.

Can we read anything in to Sam going to Hillsborough? on 10:33 - Dec 28 with 1941 viewswe_are_Superior

I think Sam would know what a poison chalice being in charge at Blackpool would be. He'd be the figurehead and Karl would still run the place. Nope - the whole lot has to go - removing the tumour doesn't stop the cancer.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Can we read anything in to Sam going to Hillsborough? on 01:56 - Dec 29 with 1837 viewsOverWired

Yes. He wanted to visit Club Xes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024