Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Clark long or short term? 10:50 - Jan 1 with 2504 viewsthebigone

Had a discussion about this with a mate of mine - probably too soon to judge Clark results wise until he has a transfer window and even then he'll be playing survival tactics until the end of the campaign - do we think Karl will be happy for him to now do things his way of will he be judged like previous managers on results?

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Is Clark long or short term? on 11:08 - Jan 1 with 2492 viewsAVFTTConvert

I think this is the worrying thing that Clark doesn't need to worry about losing his job with relegation and as long as we're mid-table League One then he'll be fine. Clark is the ideal manager for this Chairman's ambitions.

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

Is Clark long or short term? on 11:16 - Jan 1 with 2486 viewsballaragh

Nothing's long term under the clown !

Is Clark long or short term? on 12:38 - Jan 1 with 2463 viewsTang67

Agree it is all short term + there is no coherent strategy which is why calls for stability will never be heard
Relegation will make things worse as financial rules and restrictions will play into the chairman's hands
Genuinely believe that KO is now planning on us bring in league 1
At the same time his position is in the balance
Its never easy being the worst performing side in the leagues with an uncertain future which is why a dwindling minority would support KO continuing ie they are afraid of change simples .
As for Clarke he is an incidental players in all this which is why most are indifferent to him .
More turbulence ahead

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Is Clark long or short term? on 12:55 - Jan 1 with 2458 viewsThe_Ghost

Clark seems to be expecting investment, but knowing the Chairman, he'll evaluate the managers recent record and want to get rid.

We're relegated as it is. It's a certainty. Judging by what has happened so far this season I think the chairman will sit on his hands for as long as possible and let this season end, before deciding to rebuild.

If by some miracle we get players in and make up a full squad, we might as well see these next few months as our Pre-Season for League 1 football.
[Post edited 1 Jan 2015 12:55]

Is Clark long or short term? on 20:02 - Jan 1 with 2403 viewstangerinemoss

Do you know, when Ollie was here and we were in the Prem, I thought he would do a Wenger and be here for years, whether or not we stayed up. Exciting football, crowd revenue the best since the early 70's in real terms, developing young players to sell on, a charismatic manager doing it his way.

And he was dumped on from a great height, so what chance has Clark?

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Is Clark long or short term? on 12:14 - Jan 2 with 2334 viewsTangent

If he doesn't walk by the end on January (of which there is every possibility) then I think the club are stuck with him. It won't really matter to many fans as they won't be going next season or any season until the present owners leave. Me included.

“Unlike other clubs, we do things properly.” — Karl Oyston - 2013

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024