Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Legal Action Against Tim Fielding 07:14 - Jan 9 with 30374 viewsSince1967

The most startling revelation by Owen in his letter is that he is suing Tim Fielding. Talk about lighting the blue touch paper

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 23:00 - Jan 9 with 4308 viewsdig4fire

literally no internet? really? somewhere in the outer hebrides I take it? Thought not. Spineless.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 01:55 - Jan 10 with 4242 viewstanger

I actually agree with Wiz - Truth was warned at the time on fansonline. We need to all back Tim.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 07:19 - Jan 10 with 4222 viewstangerinemoss

SSP not he, they, thanks

Life isn't fair. Learn that early on, and you will worry less and do more.
Poll: What decade did you first go to Bloomfield Road?

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 10:14 - Jan 10 with 4182 viewsTang67

Why should TAM make a public apology?
That would be an admission of guilt not only on a personal level but in terms of BST.
Can imagine it has caused some discomfort but what has he or BST done wrong.
Asset stripping is exactly what they have done.
Catastrophic consequences-c'mon this will never see a courtroom
The only thing i am not sure about is the standing down but i understand it takes up a lot of time and TAM will need to focus his energies elsewhere until this matter is dealt with.He also has his professional reputation to maintain and would not be surprised if the O's have other dirty tricks up their sleeves.As a solicitor he will belong to the Law Society and i am sure they have a code of conduct which he will have to adhere to.

Poster formerly known as bisphamtang

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 14:37 - Jan 10 with 4163 viewsseasider13

I agree Wiz,

The two cases are so so different, Tim has always been the consummate professional in the way he has gone about OUR business, whilst T.r.u.t.h.has been at times well over the top and cringeworthy at times.

I have no problem contributing to the fighting fund for Tim, but not for Truth.

Long before his identity came to light along with his court date i voiced my opinion about Truths posts, he made some awful claims, but whilst i think the Oystons should rise above this and not sue, some folk were warned and chose to ignore those warnings.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 05:50 - Jan 12 with 4034 viewsSince1967

I haven't seen it mentioned on here but you can donate to Tim's legal fees via the BST website. I have sent money and plenty from Fansonline also have.
If this has already been posted, my apologies.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 13:12 - Jan 12 with 3988 viewsOdinsRaven

TRUTH has declined any offer of financial support from the BST fund. FACT!

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 23:32 - Jan 12 with 3927 viewsthe_stockport_one

I also have had it confirmed today that TRUTH does not want a penny from the fans fund.

This is set up to deal with the case of TAM and others with similar cases.

DEFEND THE STOCKPORT ONE

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 11:21 - Jan 14 with 3769 viewsdaveclayt

Pleased to hear that. I wanted to back Tim but I'm worried it's a losing battle for TRUTH. Hope I'm wrong there.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 00:12 - Jan 15 with 3685 viewsBFCx3

In suspect the TRUTH may be rather more enlightening than people imagine. If TRUTH's case ever reaches a courtroom, it will certainly be a crowd puller.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 11:48 - Jan 15 with 3622 viewsWizaard

I can't help remembering that the Oystons don't have to disprove him, he has to prove specific personal charges.

I really don't see how he can do that, and for that reason, I can't see how he could win.

As i see it, his only hope is to issue an apology and suck it up, excusing the unpleasant image, given the nature of the allegations.

By contrast, TIm's issue is whether he wants to take the huge financial risk involved and prove that the Oystons have not had the best interests of the club at heart by removing funds that were needed for the core business in favour of other enterprises. At face value, that is easier to prove, because it comes down to interpretation of the figures in the accounts, and not the testimony of individuals.

Having said that, as I said before, it's a huge risk, and I wouldn't blame him at all for deciding to not put himself and his family through that kind of strain.

While he might have the cyber backing of plenty, even if they all donate a few quid, it will be nothing like the financial risk he will be carrying.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 11:51]

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 14:22 - Jan 15 with 3582 viewsBFCx3

You are correct Wiz, both sides will seek to ensure that the truth comes out in court, whatever that may be. Based on whatever the truth is proved to be I suppose it would then have to be determined whether or not TRUTH had spoken the truth or whether his comments could be deemed reasonable based upon the truth and of course, whether serious harm has been caused as a result.

It will certainly be a very revealing case though and one which I'm sure will grab peoples attention.

It's hard to comment on Tim...My view is that the bravado of many on the messageboards is very unlikely to be backed up with any serious contribution in cold hard cash.

It's all very sad that anyone is facing court cases to be honest.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 15:30 - Jan 15 with 3552 viewsWizaard

It's scandalous that the owners feel that court action is appropriate and proportionate to comments made by fans on discussion groups.

Unbelievable.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:04 - Jan 15 with 3532 viewsBFCx3

Agree Wiz...There are far better ways to have dealt with this and to be honest, the fact that they haven't makes me feel rather cynical about the whole thing.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 18:52 - Jan 15 with 3488 viewsRusty2Stands

The fact it's even gone this far and court proceedings have been muted, nails any doubt that the Oystons give a toss about the club and the fans.
Any decent owners would have acted a long time ago to try and pacify things, and not cause such massive division between them and the paying customers.
Seriously, can you think of any other football club/business/company owners who would let things get as toxic as this?
I still can't quite believe it's gone this far.
Wiz is right, It's unbelievable. So avoidable as well.
These are sad and very dark days for our football club.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:12 - Jan 15 with 3334 viewsWizaard

This is a tipping point for opinion going massively against them, as seen by the much greater support for 'Stand up if you've had enough'

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 21:51 - Jan 15 with 3316 viewsribble

As far as most fans are concerned the O's pressed the self destruct button quite some time ago. This affair only further aggravates an already desperate situation. Whether or not the Oystons realise it (or care) is another matter, of course.
[Post edited 15 Jan 2015 22:00]

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 13:17 - Jan 16 with 3241 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I'm not quite sure what I'm being accused of here, but having parents, visiting them and not bothering with football message boards whilst doing so wasn't a crime last time I looked.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:04 - Jan 16 with 3205 viewsWizaard

As you know, your iconic status with the fans is equal to that of Jimmy Armfield. The similarities continue as some demand statements to be handed down as it carries such weight.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:16 - Jan 16 with 3201 viewsseasider13

How very dare you robbie going off to visit loved ones and leave the audience floundering,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 16:29 - Jan 16 with 3197 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

Are you implying my statement is fat?

Why, I oughta……….

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 20:08 - Jan 16 with 3137 viewsBFCx3

Maybe he meant it was Phat

Err..Just realised you won't have a clue what that means, with not being 'down with the kids' like myself.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=phat

'Hot and Tempting'
[Post edited 16 Jan 2015 20:11]

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 20:14 - Jan 16 with 3132 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

"Down with the kids" - does that mean you crouch a lot?

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 10:24 - Jan 17 with 3045 viewsBFCx3

Nope... it's slang for being hip, trendy and with it
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 10:25]

Legal Action Against Tim Fielding on 22:36 - Jan 18 with 2944 viewsKOSBowlCut

All gone very quiet on this one - does anyone know when this legal action is likely to take place? Should make it Pay Per View - more than pay for Tim's courts costs!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024