Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Why aren't players coming? 12:48 - Feb 2 with 3138 viewsPoolman

Purely down to wages, our league position or have the O's poisoned the club so much that reputations go before them?

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Why aren't players coming? on 14:06 - Feb 2 with 3093 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

All of the above.

Why aren't players coming? on 19:12 - Feb 2 with 3008 viewsscratchingshed

Ask yourself this, would you come here as a player under the Oystains?

Next question.

Why aren't players coming? on 19:29 - Feb 2 with 3000 viewsTejas

Erm - let me think. They'd probably have to take a drop in salary, even if they were previously employed in a care home! They'd be joining a team that is all but relegated, coached by a manager that is a tactical unconscious incompetent and would be working for a Chairman with the mental age of a five year old.

Sorry - I just can't think!!

Why aren't players coming? on 20:44 - Feb 2 with 2970 viewsHarryHorse

Funny , I'm sure someone said players were queuing up to sign for us. I must have been mistaken

Why aren't players coming? on 21:01 - Feb 2 with 2962 viewsPoolseasider

The loan market isn't closed so why waste money making signings today when we can pick a few cast off's in the next few days.
Who knows we could even get to the 60 player mark in one season by the end.
Shambles.

Why aren't players coming? on 21:04 - Feb 2 with 2956 viewsRusty2Stands

If you were a player would you sign for Blackpool?
Koko has dragged the name of this club in to the gutter and lower still.
We're toxic and only the desperate will touch us.
What a truly sad state of affairs.

Why aren't players coming? on 21:25 - Feb 2 with 2929 viewsstraightatthewall

I can't imagine the list of League 2 players keen to sign for a soontobe League 1 club is particularly long or fruitful.

We got Bogdanovic, Oyston got very rich

Why aren't players coming? on 21:26 - Feb 2 with 2929 viewsPoolseasider

Players just come for the money Miller being a prime example gets relegated scoring a few goals some mug offers him 10k a week who cares if it's Blackpool I'm signing on the dotted line.
Davies is on good money also they just follow the cash and who can blame them so it has nothing to do with the state of the club.

Why aren't players coming? on 08:39 - Feb 3 with 2808 viewsscratchingshed

But you would have thought after the signing of Chopra last season we would have learnt our lesson regarding over paid shite players.

Only at Blackpool.

Why aren't players coming? on 11:13 - Feb 3 with 2760 viewsWizaard

In answer to the O/P, 50 players have made their debuts this season.

It's not getting players in that's the issue, it's the quality and the time they end up spending with us.

Why aren't players coming? on 09:35 - Feb 7 with 2578 viewsSTHolder

Players just come for the money Miller being a prime example gets relegated scoring a few goals some mug offers him 10k a week who cares if it's Blackpool I'm signing on the dotted line.

.. and that is why getting our OWN players signed is so crucial and KO's biggest own goal of the season!

Why aren't players coming? on 11:43 - Feb 8 with 2530 viewsTwoPhillips

Oyston has been all about short term-ism for years now - looks like he was waiting for the window to close and the like and to re-open according to this post on the other site

Not that many on here are actually interested in the football any more...I have it on good source that two decent loan signings are coming in the next few days...its clearly too little too late BUT its a start...OYSTON OUT

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024