Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Adidas.. on 09:59 - Feb 14 with 1311 viewsDel_Bianco

We are lucky to have them back after Cortese nearly fu*ked up the relationship for good. I've ben given a heads up in what the kit is like and it sounds very nice, better than the last abortion we had with them that Cortese chose. Not that I give a fook to be honest.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

Adidas.. on 10:16 - Feb 14 with 1291 viewsdune

Providing it resembles what a saints kit should be like I.e red and white stripes of some description I'm happy.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Adidas.. on 10:18 - Feb 14 with 1286 viewsDel_Bianco

You won't be then.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015

Adidas.. on 10:22 - Feb 14 with 1281 viewssuttonsaint

Xeroxesque is the rumour apparently .

I heard a voice in the noise pollution!

Adidas.. on 10:25 - Feb 14 with 1270 viewsDel_Bianco

That rumour does the rounds every year!

That'd be my choice but it's not like that. It isn't stripes either.

Adidas.. on 10:27 - Feb 14 with 1268 viewsChesham_Saint

I'm a big fan of the sash, me.

But if we get into Europe and we wear stripes, wont we have to have that shit awful big square white patch on the back that UEFA insist on for all teams who wear a stripe?

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Adidas.. on 10:30 - Feb 14 with 1264 viewsDel_Bianco

Do you remember the hideous shire we had last time? thin stripes on the front and a big red block on the back, was bloody awful.

Adidas.. on 10:37 - Feb 14 with 1256 viewsChesham_Saint

Yes I do. Feckin' hideous. The Sash and the Keegan era shirt (although similar to an old Birmingham City strip in terms of style, if not colour) would do for me Del.

Poll: Which manager would you prefer Saints to have?

Adidas.. on 10:56 - Feb 14 with 1243 viewsWinchesterExile

So if it isn't stripes what is it then? I used to be a stripes or nothing man a while back but I care less and less as time goes on.

Adidas.. on 13:35 - Feb 14 with 1175 viewsKennington

Sash for me and if possible the same material as the last sash kit.

Poll: What age is too old for a striker?

Adidas.. on 16:03 - Feb 14 with 1113 viewsbigrob68

My only interest in football shirts is, i think all kids shirts should be capped at £10

Poll: season ticket holders

Adidas.. on 20:32 - Feb 14 with 1015 viewsHulk_Wogan

Adidas.

Adios.

Adidas.. on 08:23 - Feb 15 with 935 viewsCapt_Koons

My inside contact is saying it will be red and white stripes, which is just as well as our success this season is due in no small part to our good karma being restored by the return of the stripes.

Poll: If our new manager is a success, which club will he be managing in 2 years time?

Adidas.. on 09:35 - Feb 15 with 902 viewssfc1971

The last adidas kit was cheap crap like tissue paper and about 20 other teams wore it. This seasons kit might not be top quality but at least its ours.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2015 14:00]

Poll: Have we reached our peak as a 6th - 10th placed club?

Adidas.. on 09:48 - Feb 15 with 895 viewsDel_Bianco

And you could buy it without the club badge and sponsor for £17.99. Cortese f*cked that one right up

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024