Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bizarre but entertaining! 17:39 - Feb 14 with 1583 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Well I can't recall ever seeing us draw 4-4 at home before so it will certainly remain in the memory for a long time to come. Draws aren't needed though in our current situation. We really should have managed that game better once 2-0 up.

Seeing us effectively down to 8 men with Orlandi limping around on one leg and then our keeper going up for a last gasp corner leaving one at the back and actually manage to equalise is about the best enjoyment I've had out of my season ticket in the past 3 years.

Madine looks useful for us and Aldred did well until being caught out by a player with more pace than he's probably used to playing against in League Two. Orlandi was good and we generally looked full of fight. Good to see the kids getting more experience too. Get them signed up and rebuild for the future.

Bizarre but entertaining! on 18:21 - Feb 14 with 1559 viewslemongreentea

My first match this year. Three points are what's needed but the entertainment and drama were first rate. Glad I went. Play like that and there will always be a little gleam of hope.

Bizarre but entertaining! on 18:30 - Feb 14 with 1543 viewsMyMoney_MySayPart2

Agree with the lot.

Let's face it, we'll slump down to earth next week after a convincing Blackburn win. These home draws and odd 1-0 wins aren't enough.

Bizarre but entertaining! on 18:52 - Feb 14 with 1522 viewsjanegallagher

Yes very entertaining, first time too I felt there was a connection between the players and the fans. Oh and the referee was appalling.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Bizarre but entertaining! on 18:54 - Feb 14 with 1515 viewsscratchingshed

Credit to the 9 players who finished the game today they deserved not to lose for shear guts alone but that said we should have never let Forest back in it at 2-0 as we looked comfortable, woeful defending cost us dearly.
Lee Probert had a nightmare we got nothing off him all afternoon foul after foul he missed he even missed a blatant handball by them just before the penalty, truly shocking afternoon he had.
Nice not to lose but a point simply not good enough.
[Post edited 14 Feb 2015 18:55]

Bizarre but entertaining! on 19:03 - Feb 14 with 1505 viewsjanegallagher

Errrrr i agree with all of that

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Bizarre but entertaining! on 19:40 - Feb 14 with 1474 viewsOsbourne

Blimey!

Bizarre but entertaining! on 20:21 - Feb 14 with 1451 viewsribble

In the context of what's gone before, today's performance gave heart. Yes, we let a two goal lead slip and we failed to cope with Forest's substitutions and change of formation but the team showed spirit in abundance to fight back in the way they did despite the referee's best attempts in denying us anything from the game. I thought Madine was excellent and the kids did very well. O'Hara led by example throughout.

A point won't save our season of course but as a spectacle that was the best game I've seen for two years and our best attacking performance of the season.

Bizarre but entertaining! on 09:11 - Feb 15 with 1342 viewsWronga

Sad it's all too little, too late. Aldred and Madine are exactly the sort of players that we should have been buying in the summer along with the likes of O'Hara - between them KO and Riga have stuffed up this season!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024