Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Brendan Rodgers... on 10:08 - Feb 23 with 2186 viewsSaintNick

Fair points and your right, the more i see of Brendan Rodgers the more i dont like him, he seems to be a nasty self centred man

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Brendan Rodgers... on 10:21 - Feb 23 with 2171 viewssaints__fan__73

Brendan was saying it was strange that there was no mention of the ex-Saints in the match programme. What's ironic was that if it was last season you would have been doing an editorial about what a childish and petty action that was of the Club chairman.....

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Brendan Rodgers... on 10:35 - Feb 23 with 2159 viewsSaintNick

If these players had left under this cloud with Cortese in charge I would have understood why they hadnt been mentioned, the truth why they werent is probably that the club did not want to put last summers issues back in the spotlight, whereas brendan rodgers clearly did

Brendan Rodgers... on 11:10 - Feb 23 with 2127 viewsstmichael

there are ways to leave a football club.
the players were treated accordingly yesterday.
Ricky got a warm reception.
Lovren got a hostile reception.
Adam was largely ignored until he was publicly on national tv humiliated first by his manager for being hauled off with 30 minutes remaining due to being totally anonymous thus affording 29,000 Saints fans the opportunity to show him and the football world in general what we think of him.
In time we will probably forgive him and acknowledge his great contribution to our club but yesterday wasn't the day for that.
As for Rogers he walked out on Swansea in an unsavoury manner and despite having an agreement not to went after Joe Allen within a week of joining that vile football club know as L****pool.
he has NO standards.
I cant wait for him to fail and he will.

Poll: Do we bring back Bernard at the weekend or stick with Bree?

Brendan Rodgers... on 11:19 - Feb 23 with 2116 viewsSaintNick

i 2nd all of this

Brendan Rodgers... on 12:49 - Feb 23 with 2066 viewsericofarabia

Tsk Nick .... it's .... +1 FFS

Brendan Rodgers... on 15:22 - Feb 23 with 1992 viewsClickInsect

There is obviously a massive amount of bad feeling behind the scenes, particularly between the players who left & Les Reed who didn't have any involvement with the first team till the administration changed & then fell out with the senior players in spectacular fashion.

Lallana wanted to play for Liverpool who were on the crest of a wave & who were going to pay him a fortune. Fair play to him. Club didn't want to sell, he forced through a move. He burned his bridges. People slagging off Saints fans is a joke. If you get divorced amicably, it's a different situation to if one of you buggers off with somebody else one day! Just common sense.

Ultimately, he was on a decent contract with Saints. If he stayed, he could have jimmyed the club into making up most of the difference. Four things matter in football. Money, trophies, lifestyle & what happens when you retire. Lallana could still have retired a rich man, would have lived the right lifestyle & would have had a decent chance of lifting a trophy as captain. When he retired he would have spent the rest of his life adored at this club. Instead he took more money & a better chance of trophies. Enjoy.

Poll: Where will Saints finish?

Brendan Rodgers... on 15:53 - Feb 23 with 1978 viewsMatt_Finish

I feel rather unclean but got to say I agree with everything you've said in both posts.

If Lallana was such a big Liverpool fan why didn't he try and get a move sooner. Answer because Liverpool hadn't waved a big cheque in his face. Footballers are immensely wealthy whoever they play for in the PL or Championship so why do they need to move for more? Honestly how many sports cars and tattoos do you need? Let's face it if Man Utd had offered £1k/week more he'd have gone there.

As for Rogers, he the most smug annoying little pr1ck in football. The way he stands with his hand in the air when Liverpool score as if he somehow was involved in the move - WAC

Brendan Rodgers... on 20:16 - Feb 23 with 1888 viewsHappy_Jack

I was pissed off yesterday but that pales into complete insignificance against the joy I felt at seeing those coonts blow the title last year. They are now perennial failures for the title and this season is no exception

Millbrook Furnishing shop floor level banter
Poll: Who do you think the best Prime Minister of the last 40 years has been?

Brendan Rodgers... on 20:19 - Feb 23 with 1880 viewsLeslie

"Brendan"

You skate Bedsit dwelling, sweets in pocket outside the school gates prick

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Brendan Rodgers... on 20:31 - Feb 23 with 1870 viewsDel_Bianco

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

on 21:40 - Feb 23 with 1814 views_

Poll: Sundays match v spurs.. Would you rather.....

Brendan Rodgers... on 09:05 - Feb 24 with 1744 viewsHeisenberg

Of course Rodgers is an position to lecture us on loyalty.

The 41-year-old coach reportedly bought a bachelor pad for a whopping £1.2 million ($2.51 million) and has started living away from his family and two children, Anton, 20, and daughter Mischa, 17.
According to a report in The Daily Mail today, Rodgers left his wife, Susan (seen above) for a 31-year-old former employee of Liverpool earlier this year.
The woman in question is Charlotte Hind, who has been spotted several times at Rodgers' new luxury home located in an upmarket suburb of the city.
Football clubs do not permit employees to have relations with one another, but Hind is believed to have left the office to pursue her relationship with Rodgers.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Brendan Rodgers... on 09:43 - Feb 24 with 1729 viewsTimSaint

Joe Allen (the one who brought down Duricic for what should have been our 2nd pen) was quoted in the paper today as saying that Liverpool were actually a better team now that Suarez has gone. Well Joe, last season you bottled the title and finished runners up. Where are you going to finish this season ? If you are better, then obviously you are going win the title !! WAC - obviously rubbing off his manager !!

TimSaint

Brendan Rodgers... on 09:59 - Feb 24 with 1717 viewsBoris_

What is ironic Bradley the freak was that Lallana was mentioned 10 times and Lambert was mentioned 14 times in the programme, so Brendan wasn't looking very hard, was he?

Poll: Claude Puel

Brendan Rodgers... on 16:52 - Feb 24 with 1641 viewsSaintpaul120

The link - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2556762/Liverpool-boss-Brendan-Rodgers-l

Have to say Mrs Rodgers has sort of let herself go a bit.

Brendan Rodgers... on 18:17 - Feb 24 with 1600 viewsMatt_Finish

Rodgers has apparently spent thousands of pounds on cosmetic surgery.

I could have sorted it out for £19.99 from Wickes

http://www.wickes.co.uk/Wickes-Powastrike-Sledge-Hammer-7lb/p/167858/zoomImages

Brendan Rodgers... on 18:27 - Feb 24 with 1595 viewshedgeend61

Brendon will get another 2 seasons at most as Liverpool are likely to win precisely what they've won in his first two and a half seasons of his tenure.

So when he goes back in his next job as manager of Newport County in the FA Cup a few years time will he read the Mickeys programme saying

'Brendon nearly won us the PL in 2014 with a world class player Suarez carrying the rest of the team all season, but when it came to a real important game against Chelsea reserves(who's minds were on the CL) at Anfield, where only a draw was needed to clinch our first ever PL title (and first league title for donkeys) he was no match for Jose.

Our foray in the CL was embarrassing, but with Basle an Ludrokerets in the group it was never gonna be easy. We've only managed a LC win since 2006 so expectations were not high at the outset of his reign'.

Thanks Brendon we love you (but not as much as you love yourself)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024