Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Arrest warrant out for one of our players 19:03 - Feb 24 with 1595 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Has he been found yet or are we going to end up with a police stand off and Gazza coming to the rescue?

It's been an amazing car crash of a season and every day seems to bring yet more bad news but I have to admit it's almost amusing how bizarre and original some of the chaos is becoming. If I wrote a Roy of the Rovers account of a failing club (maybe calling it Lee of the Losers), I don't think I'd even dare write half of the stuff that has actually happened for fear of it sounding too far fetched.

I suppose it's not dull at least.

Arrest warrant out for one of our players on 20:04 - Feb 24 with 1570 viewsTejas

I've followed Pool all my life and it's been anything but dull. But yes, I agree, the last couple of seasons have reached a new level. I wouldn't mind a bit of normality but have given up hope of getting any.

Arrest warrant out for one of our players on 22:11 - Feb 24 with 1523 viewsseasider13

Colin Hendry on drink driving charges as well,

Blackpool the club that drives its staff and players to drink,

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Arrest warrant out for one of our players on 12:01 - Feb 25 with 1443 viewsOsbourne

They wont get Jeffrey Rentmeister. "The man in the tangerine baseball hat and tangerine shades" driving the team bus to Brentford. Jeffrey spent the Brentford game in the "kit basket." Then wisked off in a tinted glassed taxi to Dover, ferry bound and onwards to the continent.

He should of played more for Pool, looked like a good player. He wont be back now!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024