Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lee clark still (Post Birmingham) needs to remain cool. 22:16 - Mar 1 with 3518 viewsOsbourne

Mr clark's comments post Wigan :

"It's extremely tough. In terms of the home games and the performances and the results this is the lowest I've been.

It was a great opportunity for us, a big, big opportunity and we blew it. It's another game gone. The gap between us and the other teams has got wider so it's made it a difficult day for us all.

While it's still mathematically possible we've got to keep going, to keep fighting and scrapping for points, but it has made it very difficult."

Maintain your coolness Mr Clark. Birmingham on Wednesday night. Sheffield Wednesday on Saturday at Bloomfield Road. Followed the following Saturday with a trip down to Bournemouth.

The equation now is 8 wins out of 12.
The Pool fans are behind you, Mr Clark. Keep going. One never knows in football. Survival could still occur. The players are good enough. I think it is just about confidence and belief that 46 points could still be achieved.

Stay in the mix for as long as you can. Wigan was the obvious game to win, but then it is not always the obvious that occurs. Even now, Pool can probably afford to lose another 4 games.

Good luck. Stay as cool as you can. It will be hostile at St Andrews, they will of forgotten you kept them up last season. Take the 3 points on offer. Then re group for Saturday.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2015 8:14]

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 22:48 - Mar 1 with 3504 viewsscratchingshed

The Pool fans are behind you? Really?

You mean you might be Ozzy but please don't speak for everyone else.

Worst manager this club has ever had, really thought he would have walked after Saturday's farce.

Birmingham, Sheff Wed, Bournemouth, we won't get a single point.
[Post edited 1 Mar 2015 22:50]

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 23:20 - Mar 1 with 3492 viewsOsbourne

Scratcher,

I enjoy your posts.

Osbourne and scratchingshed do not seem to always agree but I sense a "kindred spirit" to an extent.

Do you not sense a "fighting spirit" in Lee Clark?
Do you not sense a footballing "technical knowledge" within Lee Clark?
Do you not sense a massive "footballing experience" within Lee Clark?
Do you not sense "dynamism" within Lee Clark?

Osbourne does. Mr Clark really deserves Pool fans support. He has mine. To pull Championship survival off now Pool need both luck and skill. 4 games can still be lost, which means of course that 8 games need to be won.

Mr Clark is the man. The "Moon" was in the wrong Quarter on Saturday. "Things will change." The management team and players are still up for it. Osbourne was at Bloomfield Road on Saturday. I watched the gladiators leave the arena. They were still up for the fight. With the "Moon" in the right Quarter and the odd re shuffle here and there, this management team and group of players could still do it for Pool.

You should back Mr Clark, Scratcher. There are still 36 points out there. One never knows, one never knows.

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 13:41 - Mar 2 with 3423 viewsOdinsRaven

Odin feels Osbourne is delirious and Odin will call the nurse for him

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 14:38 - Mar 2 with 3412 viewsElswick

Clark is a dead man walking!

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 14:55 - Mar 2 with 3403 viewsOsbourne

I say!

There has just been a "frightful bit of luck" :

The moon has just moved into the right quarter, into the right quarter.

The survival chance might be slim, but it is still there.

Cheer O!

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 15:18 - Mar 2 with 3393 viewsElswick

Oz, can I have some of what you are on?

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 16:56 - Mar 2 with 3364 viewsOdinsRaven

Odin has spoken to his friend who works on Ward 28 and arranged for Osbourne to be admitted forthwith

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 00:58 - Mar 4 with 3148 viewsOverWired

I really don't care what the others say.
Just keep going Mr. Osbourne as you are the main man on this board.

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 01:07 - Mar 4 with 3147 viewsOverWired

Osbourne !!! Osbourne !!! Osbourne !!!

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 08:12 - Mar 4 with 3128 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Tonight is the night. The moon has moved into a favourable quarter for Pool.

There could be injury problems which will not help (O'Hara, Orlandi, Cameron) + Dunne is suspended.

Team selection will be of interest.

Good luck tonight, Pool.

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 08:12 - Mar 4 with 3127 viewshindu_seasider

Lee Clark needs to f**k off!

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 12:00 - Mar 4 with 3108 viewsOsbourne

hindu,

Have you not got the message yet?

Language, Language.

You'll be sucking the ball into the Birmingham net then tonight?

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 12:21 - Mar 4 with 3104 viewshindu_seasider

No i won't be nor will i need to. Clarks tactics will take care of that

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 14:10 - Mar 4 with 3097 viewsOdinsRaven

I've put a fiver on a Pool win...

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 16:47 - Mar 4 with 3085 viewsOsbourne

A word from Osbourne,

Odin thought that Ward 28 was the place for Osbourne to go.
The nurse was called and had a word with Os.

The nurse after the dialogue with Os realised his insight.

Returned to tell Odin, who got his fiver out and realising his error stuffed it on with his Turf Accountant.

11/2 - £5 pays out £27.50 + your £5 back = £32.50
Not as much as Osbourne will win, but nevertheless a nice little earner.

The nurse took the 11/2 too!

Osbourne of course is still on the loose. Osbourne nor Pool are anywhere near Ward 28, yet.

THE FORM?

Birmingham have won 1 of their last 10 in all competitions. They are in a run of form then!

Pool won the earlier meeting this season 1-0 at Bloomfield Road in December.

Last night all results apart from 1 went Pools way.
Middlesbrough 3 Millwall 0
Rotherham 1 Cardiff 3
Watford 1 Fulham 0
But : Brighton 2 Derby 0 - Pool still to play Derby, looks like they are cracking.
Wigan away at Norwich tonight - Malky wont get anything there.

3 points for Pool tonight. Osbourne will have Radio Lancashire and Wave pressed to his ear. I wonder how many Pool will score? 7:45pm kick off folks.

Cheer O

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 20:26 - Mar 4 with 3049 viewshindu_seasider

I rest my case....

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 22:12 - Mar 4 with 3027 viewsAlainBstard

You were right Ozzie a nice little earner, but only if you never back the Pool

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 08:42 - Mar 5 with 2995 viewsOsbourne

A message from Osbourne,

Lee Clark still needs to remain cool.

8/11 now needed.
That allows 3 losses.
It also calls for 8 wins.

Knock these games off one by one :

11 Sheffield United - home.
10 Bournemouth - away
9 Charlton - home
8 Leeds - home
7 Bolton - away
6 Reading - home
5 Ipswich - away
4 Derby - away
3Fulham - home
2 Cardiff - away
1 Huddersfield - home

With injuries, the Pool squad is now looking bare.
Peter Clarke, who Osbourne is assuming is injured, when fit needs to play as a matter of urgency. "Fighting spirit and skill," Clarke and McMahon lead the team. Without them, there are no leaders. "One wont win with kids."

The loans. Simply to help the current squad out. Pool need 3 new loan's. 2 new midfielders and a proven goal scorer (Ched Evans?).

Pool - Wigan - Millwall - Rotherham - Fulham and Brighton.
Rotherham are now 15 points clear on 37 points.

Pool can still catch them.

Sheffield Wednesday next at Bloomfield Road, Saturday. Bring them on. Osbourne will be there. I must have my pay day soon.

I wonder what the Pool odds at Bournemouth will be? Blimey, if they are long. Osbourne will not be missing out on that little trip to the seaside.

Cheer O.
- Wigan and Birmingham predicted wrong. "Things will change, things will change." Pool ain't relegated yet. Wigan, Millwall and Rotherham are all going to struggle to get many wins.

NB : Was the Tangerine bus driver late yesterday. Whatever time did the team bus leave for Birmingham yesterday? Pool have still not quite got the magic formula to knock these wins off. Pool are leaving it all very late, but the formula will arrive, it will arrive. Osbourne is still going to be very disappointed to go down on goal difference.

Sort this wining formula out. Quick now please. Pool need 8/11 now.

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 11:24 - Mar 5 with 2961 viewshindu_seasider

No chance of staying up under Clark, the bafoon us clueless and tactically inept

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 02:32 - Mar 9 with 2895 viewsOsbourne

Advice to Mr Lee Clark from Osbourne.

"Play your best team v Bournemouth"

Cheer O

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 02:44 - Mar 9 with 2890 viewsOverWired

Advice to Osbourne from Overwired.
Mr Lee Clark hasn't a clue what his best team is. Can you help him out and name them please.

Pip pip.

Lee clark needs to remain cool. on 14:03 - Mar 9 with 2867 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

OverWired, here comes Osbourne's best team.

Mr Lee Clark has got a really tough job. I like him. I like his spirit. His squad is bare though. Nothing wrong with the players in the squad, it is the bareness of the squad which is the problem. Osbourne is disappointed that Pool do not appear to be going all out to get the 8/10 wins that could retain Championship status. Osbourne is not at all interested in this; "Prepare for next season," nonsense.

Live for the present - "Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die."

Why let Davies go now? Really ridiculous. Davies played for Sheffield United v Fleetwood on Saturday. That meant Telford and Delfouneso front 2 for Pool. Mr Lee Clark, you see, has just got no options. Who was on the bench to replace these 2 when they tired?

Osbourne's Pool squad at present would be thus, remember, one always has to take the injury situation into consideration.

Lewis
McMahon - Clarke - O'Dea - Dunne
Delfouneso - O'Hara - Perkins - Ferguson
Telford - Madine

Bench : Parish - Addison - Hall - Aldred - Bright Samuel - Oliver - Barkuizen - (Maher maybe instead of one of the centre backs)

Osbourne still thinks that Pool need to bring in 3 "Classy" loans to help out the squad and go for those 8 wins out of 10. That is, 2 mid fielders and a proven goal scorer - (Ched Evans should be gambled on at this stage, he would probably come for nothing). These 3 wouldn't necessarily start, but they would be on the bench to provide the boost when Pool need it.

Late extra : Osbourne is predicting that Pool are going to turn Bournemouth over this Saturday. The above side and squad is the side to do it.

Hope you read this, OverWired and Mr Lee Clark.

LATE EXTRA :
Having read Orlandi's column this week, then Orlandi could be available again v Bournemouth. Well, Orlandi needs to be slipped in to the squad definitely, probably into the starting XI depending on his fitness level.

Blimey, I hope Pool do well down at Bournemouth. This "Pool have given up on 2014-15" theme is getting rather too loud. Osbourne says again. "No point planning for 2015-16 at the moment. Always go with your best team."
[Post edited 11 Mar 2015 3:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024