Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the first time 08:49 - Mar 17 with 1220 viewsspooner

all season, I've decided not to suffer the embarrassment of another frustrating couple of hours at Bloomfield Road.
Once upon a time I could hardly contain the excitement and anticipation of a Tuesday night home fixture, even when we were battling against dropping out of the Football League.
After the way we have been treated with disdain by the hierarchy over the past 12 months, after witnessing the manner in which the squad has been dissembled, after watching the pitch turn into a cabbage-patch, after a succession of humiliating performances, after our manager now appears to shift any accountability by suggesting the remaining players are fighting for their footballing livelihoods, after our Chairman's, in my opinion, cowardly, self-imposed media ban, I don't believe the club deserves my support tonight.
The ironies are that I actually believe Blackpool might win this evening and I have no other activity planned.
Sad times indeed, but my presence tonight will have absolutely no positive effect on the "progress" of this club

For the first time on 12:37 - Mar 17 with 1177 viewschesterbfc

I Know the feeling, the last thing I want to do tonite is a 170 ml round trip to watch a complete load of tripe but I decided to add "watching my team completely implode" onto my bucket list. Didn't see most of the last slump to the old 4th ,work commitments ,kids etc. New experience mainly cos of the speed !!! Mirrors Swansea,s demise after the Toshack era. Be able to tell my grandkids, I was There. SAD isn't it!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024