Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't realise we had a home game tonight 19:30 - Mar 17 with 1532 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

so my season ticket seat will be empty again. Shows how little interest there's left in it now I don't even know the fixtures.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2015 19:52]

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 21:10 - Mar 17 with 1487 viewscamberwell1

Why ?

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 21:57 - Mar 17 with 1466 viewsribble

Knew we were playing but I didn''t go tonight. Just couldn't face it. Nor could many others by the look of it. Just seen a shot of the North as the players came on the pitch - couldn't have been more than 300 on there. Such a sad, sad state of affairs and completely avoidable.

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 23:46 - Mar 17 with 1412 viewsscratchingshed

Had my mates season ticket but decided instead to stay at home and watch the Monaco v Arsenal game, right choice I see.

Looked about 4,000 fans in the ground looking at some pictures on the other site, yet the attendance given was over 9,000.

Yet another white lie, anyway it could be all over on Saturday sooner the better.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2015 23:48]

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 17:03 - Mar 18 with 1355 viewschesterbfc

I,m only goin to fulfil a bucket list I made over 40 yrs ago. But it,s grim

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 19:29 - Mar 18 with 1341 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

It was quite amusing how I found out. Sat in a restaurant waiting for food and the girlfriend - who has zero interest in football - was looking at her phone's calendar. She'd put the home fixtures in at the start of the season so she knew when I'd be off to matches and she have free time to herself. She said, "aren't Blackpool playing tonight?". I said "I don't think so". She then insisted they were so I said, "must be an away match then". She said, "no it's saying Charlton at home". I just shrugged and thought how sad it was that as a season ticket holder I had no idea that I was about to miss a home game.

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 20:42 - Mar 18 with 1324 viewsbasilrobbiereborn

I can understand how people might not want to go. But not knowing when the games are? I don't really get that at all. Perhaps it's because I have to book travel so far in advance, but knowing when and who we are playing is second nature to me.

Icon? It's all Rio Ferdinand's fault.
Blog: pause for breath

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 21:17 - Mar 18 with 1308 viewsWizaard

For people who seem to spend a lot of time on BFC websites I find it hard to believe people didn't know about the game.

Didn't realise we had a home game tonight on 21:37 - Mar 18 with 1301 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

The problem is that no one thought that Pool could actually survive. Even Osbourne admits that 8/8 wins is going to be difficult now. However, with 14 games left Pool really were in with a fighting chance.

Mistakes have been made : eg Davies being sent out on loan to Sheffield United, not playing Peter Clarke, not bringing in some loans to help the squad, not bringing in Ched Evans. The list of mistakes is big.

Could Pool not make one last big effort to win 8/8?

Osbourne is very worried about how long it is going to take to get out of Division 1.

Bloomfield Road was very empty on Tuesday night.

Could Pool not win v Leeds on Saturday?
Osbourne wonders?

Osbourne can understand how fans are missing fixtures. It's apathy. The reason for the fans apathy is that the majority of the players are on short term contracts or loans. Read between the lines on that statement.

Osbourne still wants 8/8 wins with just an outside chance that come the Huddersfield game in early May Pool still have a chance.

Osbourne says : "Osbourne cannot believe that after having our transport and tickets paid for at Wigan away in April 2014, then winning 2-0 to maintain Pools Championship status for 2014-15. That it has taken Pool less than 12 months since then to end up like this. What is going on?"

8/8 wins please now. Then fingers crossed.
All you have got to do is score more goals than the opposition in 8 games. It can't be that hard, can it?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024