Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 17:21 - Mar 18 with 880 viewsBridders2

There are loads of them heading west along the south coast.....not so many going east.

At the crystal palace game there was a bunch of Japanese lads who were saints fans and just over for a few weeks. They were taking pictures of Yoshida and told me there's quite a big Saints following in Japan.
At half time we were queuing for a drink and and there were 2 septic tanks behind me from Philadelphia. They were over for a holiday/saints game. I asked them why they follow saints and they said they decided to support us because we play the most attractive football. .....Americans with taste!

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 17:24 - Mar 18 with 876 viewsLeslie

You're spot on my new found pal. This particular fan resides in Yeovil

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 18:43 - Mar 18 with 816 viewsDel_Bianco

I was in Dubai a few months back and met a saints fan called Dave Joblanski. Top fella, said he take me round a few pool clubs in the area for a few frames.

Part of A small, but perfectly formed nucleus of clueless c**ts bowling underarm, deludely thinking they're in the big leagues since December 2015
Poll: what do you prefer?

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 18:45 - Mar 18 with 812 viewsLeslie

My new mate went to school with benali.

You wouldn't believe it would you?

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 22:45 - Mar 18 with 732 viewskingslandstand1

Started talking to a bloke and his missus in Dublin last year and they were saying their son was a true R&W and had been since he was 7 (he was now 21 apparently). He did get to the dell once but had struggled to get to SMS for some reason, but hey who cares - Paddy green is the new red and white .............................

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 22:49 - Mar 18 with 729 viewsLeslie

I met this Pompey fan a while back. He was rather meek, seemed pleasant, but had loads of teeth missing and he stunk like a polecat.

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 23:02 - Mar 18 with 719 views1teeminants

Many of the saints blokes and lassies i drink with on match days are from Bournemouth and Weymouth.

Interesting fact.

Poll: Would you take an Fa Cup win if it meant relegation to the championship ?

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 02:21 - Mar 19 with 686 viewsSango123

I am from Singapore and I have been a Saints fan since i was mesmerized by Le God. Always remember the 6-3 against Man U

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 07:09 - Mar 19 with 665 viewsArthurHucksake

Did he move there from Bishops Waltham?

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

I just met a thoroughly decent saints fan on 08:07 - Mar 19 with 616 viewsLeslie

Yes he did. How did you know?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024