Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... 15:40 - Apr 3 with 1720 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Birmingham beating Rotherham 1-0 - so presumably beat Bolton if that results stays the same and we can't go down until next weekend?!

Incidentally just looked at the table - which haven't done for weeks and didn't realise how far we'd fallen behind Wigan and Millwall - really has been a disgrace of a season!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 15:55 - Apr 3 with 1715 viewsTwoPhillips

2-0 at half time and Wigan losing!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 17:55 - Apr 3 with 1699 viewsSTHolder

Still in there until Monday (depending on what happens tomorrow) - least Bolton can't relegate us which is slightly more satisfying.

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 18:37 - Apr 3 with 1687 viewsseasider13

Yep, just delaying the inevitable, what a shocking season this has been.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 19:29 - Apr 3 with 1675 viewsWizaard

Goes to show what a total waste this season has been. A betrayal of the fans' goodwill in signing up for season tickets.

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 19:32 - Apr 3 with 1673 viewsjanegallagher

Death by a thousand cuts.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 19:40 - Apr 3 with 1669 viewsOsbourne

"Eat, drink and be merry as tomorrow, Pool can't go down!"

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 20:20 - Apr 3 with 1658 viewsjanegallagher

Just having a drink now Osbourne. Treated myself to a bottle of Whispering Angel after reading about Clarkson (another arrogant individual) upsetting Liverpool by saying "Ordering Whispering Angel in Liverpool is like a Liverpudlian strolling into the Savoy at teatime, in a shell suit, and demanding seven pints of vodka. He’s going to be shown the door.” Got to say its very nice. 🍷

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 21:08 - Apr 3 with 1642 viewsspooner

I don't think anyone can be merry at the way our club has been drained of its lifeblood, our fans have been treated with disdain and the image of Blackpool FC has been dragged through the mire as we stumble from one crisis to another.
I am and always will be, a supporter of this club and this club alone, whichever league we find ourselves in, but I cannot hide the hurt, the anger, the frustration, the bewilderment at our plight.
I will never, NEVER, be ashamed or embarrassed to swear my allegiance to the Seasiders, nor could I ever, when times were (are) hard, jump on the bandwagon and choose to follow a fashionable, top flight club, as many contributors to our forums appear to do, treating their interest in Blackpool as something as a passing fancy.
I do not welcome our imminent demotion and, despite the politics, still want us to win every time we play, but the manner in which off-field activities, litigation, in-fighting, disingenuousness, power-struggles, megalomania, expediency and an overall lack of decency have, it seems, engineered our downfall, breaks my heart.
Shame on those responsible

Doesn't look like we'll be going down this weekend .... on 10:20 - Apr 4 with 1612 viewssteve_g

We deserve to go sown purely on what has happened at the club this season and it's a reflection of the incompetence and arrogance of the owners .. however the longer we can hang in there the better for me because it's all about pride and what Clark can get out of these players.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024