Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I don't actually like Blackpool FC anymore .. 11:39 - May 1 with 1919 viewswe_are_Superior

Don't like the Chairman, the manager, the secretary is an arse, we've no players, the family are a disgrace and there's some of the fans I'm not fond of! So what's keeping this love affair with the club going?!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

I don't actually like Blackpool FC anymore .. on 13:53 - May 1 with 1889 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

I still like the colours better than any other club's.

I don't actually like Blackpool FC anymore .. on 18:40 - May 1 with 1851 viewsPlumbs

The things you still have are your memories and the friendships formed in supporting the club,and there's a rich legacy to savour and be proud of.

Not sure that football as it was is finished now,as the prices are ridiculous especially away games-all fed by the Greed League.

I know what you mean about some of the fans though (smiley)

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

I don't actually like Blackpool FC anymore .. on 19:36 - May 1 with 1829 viewsWizaard

And here is me agreeing with Plumbs

I don't actually like Blackpool FC anymore .. on 16:09 - May 2 with 1742 viewsseasider13

They cannot steal our history, but as for the rest of it, there is not much to cheer about these days.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

I don't actually like Blackpool FC anymore .. on 22:06 - May 2 with 1627 viewsWizaard

Today was a day for the fans to be proud about bringing our predicament to the nation's attention.

I don't actually like Blackpool FC anymore .. on 21:50 - May 3 with 1492 viewsOrmerod89

Strange how the old pulse was racing a bit today and for the first time in months I was actually enjoying a game - shame it was Preston! Least it entertained me!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024