Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone think/hope that Lee Clark will walk? 09:54 - May 4 with 2481 viewsOrioltwins

Seems to be quite a few with a growing suspicion that Lee Clark is going to walk away from his post. With KOKO seemingly unable to make that decision, it's to be hoped that he does do the decent thing and walk away from this appalling track record. Time to go Lee, you know where the door is.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Anyone think/hope that Lee Clark will walk? on 14:49 - May 4 with 2459 viewswespens

He's a dead man walking anyway - he won't be our manager by the end of the year one way or another.

Poll: Would you ever play John Lundstram again?

Anyone think/hope that Lee Clark will walk? on 15:00 - May 4 with 2454 viewsspooner

Think its only a matter of time.
Anyone with the slightest amount of integrity would, at least, offer their resignation.
I imagine, once it appears there's little likelihood of things changing for the better and promises remain unfulfilled as pre-season approaches, Lee Clark's hand will be forced

Anyone think/hope that Lee Clark will walk? on 15:36 - May 4 with 2453 viewscamberwell1

Who's a 'dead man walking' Lee Clark, Karl Oyston or both ? It wasn't clear

Anyone think/hope that Lee Clark will walk? on 15:38 - May 4 with 2451 viewsBFC_Tim

I think both are - Clark is the puss inside Oyston's boil - pop one and they'll both go!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Anyone think/hope that Lee Clark will walk? on 16:47 - May 4 with 2443 viewsSuffolkSeasider

Who is next for the poisoned chalice?

After the omni-shambles of this season, who could the snake tongued Oyston even persuade to "manage" the leftover team and scraps we pick up from the desperation pile?

Anyone think/hope that Lee Clark will walk? on 19:14 - May 4 with 2398 viewsWizaard

He's made it clear that he wants a full squad in place for late June. I think he'll walk if not close to that, as he'll have the excuse.

Knowing Karl the squad won't be there based on previous experience.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024