Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Things you have missed this season 09:56 - May 4 with 1815 viewsBigbrother

Because we have been so awful, what have you missed about this season?

1, Good songs - not one of our players has a song (although the Chairman does) and the whole stadium lacked any atmosphere
2. Getting a Sunday paper and analysing all the results/tables etc
3. Watching the Fooball League review show - don't think I've done that since we beat Brighton

Any others?

Poll: Who is King Rat in the Oyston Family

Things you have missed this season on 10:02 - May 4 with 1809 viewsoneswallow

I think my main one is any sense of pre-match excitement - I've felt like a Zombie walking through the streets of Blackpool almost out of duty than anything. Once inside the ground there has been no buzz about the place, no speculation on the team news, a gentle applause when the team has come out and then straight to sleep!

It will be exactly the same in August if Clark is still in charge. We need a fresh start with a new manager and a new team that everyone can get behind.

Things you have missed this season on 15:45 - May 4 with 1780 viewscamberwell1

New Chairman/owners/manager/players, fans, backrrom staff, floodlights, Tower etc etc etc

Things you have missed this season on 15:29 - May 5 with 1746 viewsSTHolder

Winning away from home

Things you have missed this season on 14:26 - May 6 with 1732 viewsbig_bloomers

Think I have missed that ludicrous optimism which every fan has before a game/season. To think we could go in to a game and win it is a long lost feeling.

Talking of which has Osbourne jumped off the edge of a cliff having been made homeless by the bookies!!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Things you have missed this season on 17:58 - May 7 with 1713 views1953Original

The strange thing for me is it's a bit like a dead weight has been removed and I've shown more interest in Blackpool FC in the last week than I have done for months. Please God let the owners embrace this opportunity and either rebuild this club over summer or just get out.

Poll: League One Play Off Winners?

Things you have missed this season on 12:56 - May 8 with 1704 viewsOrmerod89

As appalling as this season has been, guarantee that everyone will miss it tomorrow! Anyone else look at their watch in a Saturday at 2pm (team news), 3pm (kick off), 3.45 (half time) and 4.45 (full time) - bet you will at some point over summer!!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Things you have missed this season on 13:33 - May 8 with 1698 viewsHarryHorse

Lots of good observations here , I had little hope last summer and none shortly after cutting my already meagre ration of games seen from a few to nil . And when I didn't bother checking the Blackpool result until the Sunday afternoon after a Saturday game I knew I wouldn't miss it . Agree the last week or so has probably been the most absorbing of the season though
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024