Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Goodbye and Good Riddance 09:58 - May 9 with 1549 viewsTwoPhillips

Lee Clark, whilst working with the crown Prince elect KOKO, has been undoubtedly the worst manager that I have seen at Bloomfield Road and news of his resignation has made my weekend.

FGS - Karl - get it sorted now. You had this chance lasts season - for those of us left who still want to support your club make the right decision.

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Goodbye and Good Riddance on 10:48 - May 9 with 1531 viewsbig_bloomers

Many will say that Clark was never the problem but actually he contributed immeasurably to the problem. We needed a manager who wasn't going to be Karl's puppet. Jose had a go but I fear his ideas were even a bit extreme for Karl in terms of his targets and when he didn't get them I think he was always on a mission to leave.

Clark has been the worst manager since Henry for me - only one man responsible and that's Oyston - maybe, just maybe .. he's woken up and realised that.

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Goodbye and Good Riddance on 11:21 - May 9 with 1521 viewsmoney_money_money

Big bloomers, doubt the chairman has changed, more likely after the Rivers deal was completed, he said to Clark ------ Right, you've got your main man in but you need to be careful now, there's not much left in the player budget
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024