Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) 11:54 - May 9 with 5794 viewsAVFTT

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions)

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 12:31 - May 9 with 5768 viewsBFC_Tim

Gone for Mellon just because part of his deal might be to bring Matt back!!

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 12:35 - May 9 with 5766 viewstangerinedom

No Sam Oyston

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 12:53 - May 9 with 5758 viewsjanegallagher

Crikey who knows. Are the Oyston's staying is a takeover imminent???? If Official Knights and BST see no future with the Oystons and the Oystons have no intention of selling then what?? Impasse or a conciliator appointed.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 13:08]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 13:00 - May 9 with 5749 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

Largely irrelevant who the next manager is if we are going to end up with a team of players playing two levels higher than their ability.

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 14:03 - May 9 with 5722 viewsthebigone

I agree with BHOK - and looking at that list am afraid not one (Ollie included) inspires me.

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 14:50 - May 9 with 5677 viewsjanegallagher

If KO was gutted Clark resigned then it suggests no take over imminent. I think there'll be a call in to Thommo.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 16:08 - May 9 with 5643 viewsHarryHorse

Hooray , I agree with BHOK on something !

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 17:54 - May 9 with 5605 viewswe_are_Superior

I hope we do get Thommo back in some capacity - honest bloke who held the playing side together and, for me, was an unsung hero who was badly treated.

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 22:07 - May 9 with 5567 viewsscratchingshed

That list is a bit ambiguous for me it's full of managers who are all too good for this club.

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 23:25 - May 9 with 5547 viewssteve_g

Can I request none of the above and spoil my ballot paper?!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 18:25 - May 10 with 5479 viewsoneswallow

I would love to see the applications that Karl receives before deciding but surely we should be looking at successful managers who are at the top of their game now and not those who need to send their CV's in for a job?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 20:10 - May 10 with 5459 viewsHodderSeasider

The first thing KoKo will be looking for in a manager is a "Yes Man". The fact a person is a good manager, who can motivate players, will be well down KoKo's list of desirable qualities. Also high on the list will be a manager who is amenable to cheap/free signings, who will only come into the club at the last possible minute! Nothing changes with KoKo, after all he is ALWAYS right and everyone else does it wrongly!

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 20:23 - May 10 with 5450 viewsskihatarmy

heard today matt williams coming back

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 20:27 - May 10 with 5445 viewsjanegallagher

Heard the same thing myself ski hat. They've got to have made him an offer he couldn't refuse.

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 05:53 - May 11 with 5388 viewsbig_bloomers

Anyone but Holloway ... never go back!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 13:50 - May 13 with 5326 viewsthebigone

Amazed Ollie isn't the clear favourite!!

Poll: After the articles - Who do you blame?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 18:33 - May 23 with 5263 viewsKOSBowlCut

Have to say that looking at this list it appears that other than Kyle and Holloway the bookies have just written down a list of out of work managers!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 10:36 - May 24 with 5218 viewsKOSBowlCut

Guarantee it will be a complete curve ball from a previously unmentioned candidate. Just think KOKO is getting desperate and will give it to a recently unemployed non league manager who once won a game against Redditch Rovers!

Poll: Would you play Nile Ranger from the start against Reading?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 11:45 - May 25 with 5171 viewsOllieHollow

I've said Kyle cos as have said in another post I honestly think we'll be turned down by experienced managers and he will be the default.

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 20:28 - May 25 with 5134 viewswizard_wes

I will predict if it's not Ollie (and didn't KO say he would never go back?) then it will be none of the managers below. Don't think any have been talked about bar Kyle.

Poll: Best Player from last 10 years

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 15:25 - May 26 with 5043 viewsOrioltwins

My mate who is usually quite reliable reckons the Latvian contingency is over (not Valeri) to help in the decision making! Result anytime soon.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 17:03 - May 26 with 5014 viewsclarkestattoo

Can I throw in a couple of curveballs .. late entry from Nigel Clough and what about Nigel Adkins who was always rumoured to be coming but never quite made it.

Poll: Do you think Riga will still be in charge next Saturday?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 11:54 - May 27 with 4970 viewsOrmerod89

See that Adkins is now favourite for Sheffield United .. the more posts that come up for grabs, the less attractive our job sounds!

Poll: Who is going to win the Championship?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 18:49 - May 29 with 4932 viewsOrioltwins

Anyone else think it's looking more and more likely that a random fan who wrote in an application is likely to get the job!!

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Your Next Blackpool Manager (from bookies suggestions) on 10:37 - May 30 with 4893 viewssteve_g

Have a mate who has contacts in the game and he seems to think it will be McDonald and that's why his odds are so short ...

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024