Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Will Watt for real! 17:58 - May 9 with 2263 viewswe_are_Superior

Clark has his reputation to think of! Sacked from Huddersfield, sacked at Birmingham, 3 wins in 33 games at Blackpool - was he protecting his reputation of being crap!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

Is Will Watt for real! on 18:17 - May 9 with 2248 viewsOrioltwins

I notice that Will has defended Clark on quite a few occasions this season - problem is that he'll know him as a person whereas we only know him for the woeful football and the appalling interviews. Not sure Will is being subjective and taking a neutral view.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

Is Will Watt for real! on 18:23 - May 9 with 2241 viewsTwoPhillips

Sadly Clark's reputation will always be the man who brought Saer Sene to the club - it will be a long time before he gets any sort of work again. His reputation goes before him - crap!!

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

Is Will Watt for real! on 18:35 - May 9 with 2226 viewsscratchingshed

Amazing but with the exception of Riga non of Blackpool's last 4 managers are currently in work.

Good choices my arse Karl.
[Post edited 9 May 2015 18:36]

Is Will Watt for real! on 18:37 - May 9 with 2219 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

His reputation would have only got worse taking us down to League Two in 12 months time. He's already taken one hit on his CV so it's only fair to share the burden.

Is Will Watt for real! on 20:04 - May 9 with 2184 viewsPlumbs

I'm not a fan of Clarke but he took the Dog Botherers on a 40 odd unbeaten run,and was never given a chance at Brum given what was happening behind the scenes.
Will Watt seems to be balanced on this but I guess it's all about opinions.

Real fans go to pubs like the HITW or the Welly

Is Will Watt for real! on 20:52 - May 9 with 2159 viewsmoney_money_money

Not a great Clark fan either , however a member of my family is a pro footballer and he tells me Clark has a good reputation within the game and it will not be much affected by his time here because, in his exact words " most people in the game know what goes on at Blackpool" . He thinks both Clark and Thompson will be employed before the start of the season.
So maybe Will knows more than he is saying.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024