Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'd take Ollie back in a flash 13:30 - May 11 with 1822 viewsBigHandsOliverKahn

He can spot a player, is entertaining, gets his team attacking and is the only bloke KO might consider trusting with his prized pennies.

The protests can always be put on hold and returned to later if Ollie gets abused! I need a break from negativity... even just for one season!

I'd take Ollie back in a flash on 14:17 - May 11 with 1801 viewswe_are_Superior

Tend to agree BHOK - am actually now getting to the point where I wonder if the protestors are enjoying protesting more than wanting to see some decent football. Sounds negative to the protestors but it's not - even with the O's at the helm - do they really want another negative, depressing season like the last one?

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

I'd take Ollie back in a flash on 16:50 - May 11 with 1773 viewsDon_K_Lasher

What a short sighted silly view.

Ollie would never cope with the stress of continued protests and the civil war between the fans and the owners.

He already looks like a broken man.

IMHO even with backing, it would most likely fail because of the poisenous atmosphere, and then we would have lost our chance of getting him back under more appealing circumstances.

Preston a City you're having a laugh! Preston a City you're having a laugh!

I'd take Ollie back in a flash on 18:31 - May 11 with 1748 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Heart says yes, Head says never under this owner/chairman. I'll go with my head.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

I'd take Ollie back in a flash on 05:27 - May 12 with 1699 viewsbig_bloomers

Would agree with BBTRR - nostalgia would play a part in my thinking but just get the feeling it could be just like when Andy Morrison returned and Ollie is a shadow of his former self.

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

I'd take Ollie back in a flash on 14:37 - May 12 with 1665 viewsseasider13

The Oystons are on the hook and are trying to wriggle off,

Ollie with bigger club budgets has failed, with the "COMPANYS" present strategy he would fail and all it would do is buy the current regime time.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

I'd take Ollie back in a flash on 18:27 - May 12 with 1639 viewsjanegallagher

Don K do you think a takeover is imminent??

We’ve got Simon Sadler

I'd take Ollie back in a flash on 05:52 - May 13 with 1610 viewsOrioltwins

I think the more these ludicrous stories come out the more that Ollie and any other manager will avoid this club like the plague.

Poll: Will a points deduction by FL be this or next season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024