Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Ollie get a bigger budget than other managers? 18:53 - May 11 with 1810 viewsMr_Brightside

What do we think? KOKO might feel he owes it him?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Would Ollie get a bigger budget than other managers? on 19:23 - May 11 with 1792 viewsscratchingshed

Not a chance.

koko would want him to perform miracles again with cheap/below average players and it's simply not going to happen like it did last time.
[Post edited 11 May 2015 19:29]

Would Ollie get a bigger budget than other managers? on 19:24 - May 11 with 1792 viewsPoolman

I think it's a fair point - KO owes him and he will know how to deal with KO. From a fans point of view despite what the TK say it's the best option.

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Would Ollie get a bigger budget than other managers? on 19:45 - May 11 with 1772 viewsjanegallagher

Of course, every individual can make their own mind up, not what BST, BSA or knights say. Personally wouldnt like to see him back.

I'd love a Manager like Eddie Howe and a Chairman like Steve Gibson
[Post edited 11 May 2015 19:50]

We’ve got Simon Sadler

Would Ollie get a bigger budget than other managers? on 23:25 - May 11 with 1723 viewsribble

TK are in danger of letting their agenda cloud their judgement. Too many statements, not enough thought.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024