Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon 12:41 - May 18 with 2243 viewsBFCSupportersTrust

The full video from Saturday night's event is now available on YouTube. Many thanks to Pete Gillatt for producing this.

Link:

BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon on 12:53 - May 18 with 2240 viewsseasider13

Good old Uncle Val, we are so lucky to have him in our corner.

No man is rich enough to buy back his past.

BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon on 14:23 - May 18 with 2223 viewsoneswallow

Great Stuff - well worth a watch - still wish VB would make his intentions known.

BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon on 19:02 - May 18 with 2192 viewsterminallytangerine

Beautiful.

Thanks to Pete Gillatt!

BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon on 21:07 - May 18 with 2173 viewsribble

Great compilation of fantastic memories.

Karl didn't feature much though......obviously an oversight.

BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon on 22:59 - May 18 with 2157 viewsTwelveAngryMen

Spot on TT
Well done Peter

#footballfirst

BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon on 00:49 - May 19 with 2148 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

If there's one good thing that's come out of the last couple of years it's BST and the work of people like TAM and Christine and the many others who's name I don't know.

So from a Pool fan of 40 years, thank you all for your efforts and i'm glad to see Saturday was such a success.

Seeing some of the photos and videos from the event has brought a tear to my eyes.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

BST gala dinner video and message from Valeri Belokon on 16:37 - May 19 with 2126 viewstimbertops

Thanks for sharing the vid. Tearjerker for all the right reasons then...

as for now, it's a travesty and a tragedy where we find ourselves!

Always look on the SEASIDE of life!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024