Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What do you all make of this Afroman? 12:38 - May 20 with 2853 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Whilst looking at other forums, I often wonder who this bloke is! He seems to be a criminal lawyer one moment and the town jester the next. His current incumbency seems to be as the clubs resident anti-Dj judging by the comments below. Good luck if you're heading to watch Neil Diamond - glad I chose to go to his gig in Manchester!

If any of you think I was refrained on the micro phone at previous Roadshows prepare for Afroman un leashed and un censored at the Niel Diamond concert.

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 12:56 - May 20 with 2842 viewsAVFTTConvert

Is he Osbourne's schizophrenic dark side?!

Poll: Worst 'Regular' First Teamer at the moment?

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 13:49 - May 20 with 2830 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Pity "Afroman" does not post on AVFTT.

Osbourne might keep it light, but Osbourne is surprised that a very small percentage on AVFTT are trying to lampoon him.

"We read to know that we are not alone."

Osbourne reads and enjoys all posts on AVFTT. Osbourne might not agree with them all, but that doesn't hinder his enjoyment of them all.

Osbourne is still not sure if he can be bothered to stay or not. Osbourne is fairly sure that the "keep posting" ratio is probably 95% to 5% in Osbourne's favour. With those figures, Osbourne stays at the moment.

Try to get Afroman to post on AVFTT. Sounds like Afroman could absorb alot of the "lampooning" being dished out by the few to Osbourne. Sounds like he would stimulate good debate.

AVFTT will miss Osbourne when he is gone.

Cheer Os.
Osbourne watching the PNE v Swindon Division One Play Off Final on Sunday 24.5.15. Come on PNE, you can do it.

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 13:55 - May 20 with 2825 viewsHarryHorse

I presume you got that apology you wanted Os ?

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 14:05 - May 20 with 2816 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Not yet "Harry" no.

How are Osbourne and HarryHorse getting on at the moment?

Kindred spirits?

Are you going down to Wembley to cheer PNE to victory in their play off final v Swindon?

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 14:59 - May 20 with 2804 viewsballaragh

Is he doing Manchester as well ? Great, i can picket that as well, nearer for me !
[Post edited 20 May 2015 15:00]

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 16:03 - May 20 with 2776 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

I think Afroman and Raggy are a lot smarter then some people give them credit for.

They have my full support.

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 18:31 - May 20 with 2747 viewsSTHolder

Be an interesting addition on here - personally I admire them for their stance but think they have a lovely delusional quality which might just work!

What do you all make of this Afroman? on 05:22 - May 21 with 2706 viewstangerinedom

From what I've seen he doesn't even have an Afro!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024