Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Were the Police remiss in the Demos 18:39 - May 20 with 3409 viewsMr_Brightside

Just looking at this charge, I just wonder if the club will try to blame the police for failing to prevent the supporters for 'encroaching' on to the pitch. Will the club claim they took all necessary precautions but were failed by the police?

Poll: Next win will be against?
Blog: The Love I lost

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 18:43 - May 20 with 3401 viewsscratchingshed

Blame the Police?

They should be blaming totally incompetent stewards/security staff that it employs there were enough of them that day almost as many as the total crowd and they failed and that's exactly how the Police look at it its not there job to keep supporters off the pitch it's the incompetent stewards/security staff the club employs.
[Post edited 20 May 2015 18:46]

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 19:33 - May 20 with 3370 viewssteve_g

Fair to say this poster on the Gazette website didn't have much time for the protest or protestors

koolkarlkash Well this is a shame for the club and the vast majority of law abiding fans but the only deterrent to prevent disorder has to be a massive fine and a ten points deduction.

The club and police should aggressively pursue and prosecute the criminals and ban for life those who invaded the pitch. Hopefully the club can sue those responsible for loss of income and reputational damage.

These subhumans decided to commemorate the week of 30th Anniversary of the Bradford Fire, a week where 56 ordinary football fans set off and never came home in one of the most horrific football events ever by DELIBERATELY setting off a fire alarm. All to give the cowardly scum a pretext to invade the pitch. (If you think this is hyperbole try it at Valley Parade next season and see what reception you get you insensitive scumbags). Never mind that Huddersfield fans may have friends or family affected by the disaster and may have been concerned.

This scum (numbering 100, not 300 Gazette - go on, count them) forced their opinions on everyone else and ATTACKED the Director's Box, spreading mayhem. Sadly applauded by hooligan apologists on here.

The protests will end next season as all the ringleaders will be prevented from organising or causing maybe in the ground.

And BFC will belong to loyal fans again.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 22:36 - May 20 with 3333 viewsscratchingshed

First of all it had absolutely nothing to do with the Bradford disaster it was a championship fixture that just happened to be the last game of the season so stop trying to turn it in to something horrible to drum up hatred.

If you understood (clearly you don't) that's what the protest was all about fans knew what the consequences were regarding fines/points deduction.

As for banning the so called ring leaders do you not think for one minute these people can still organize these things from outside the ground? Bans might be bans inside the stadium but mean nothing outside it.

Loyal fans? You serious? Do we still have any left?

As for using the word scum to sum up these people in reality sums you up Steve.

I didn't go on the pitch that game but i applauded the protesters on and applauded them off if I were 30 years younger I'd have been first on it.

Nothing personal but you're a dickhead mate and have absolutely no idea what's going on in the real world of Oyston fc.

And one final thing the protests will never end not till the Oystons have left so get used to it.
[Post edited 20 May 2015 22:59]

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 23:10 - May 20 with 3287 viewsribble

Shed

Read the post again, carefully this time. Steve is quoting a poster from another site. An apology might be in order.

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 00:16 - May 21 with 3256 viewsOsbourne

Osbourne here,

Controversial posting.

Even Osbourne is reticent on this one.

Osbourne will say that "Steve g" was not too clear in his post if he agreed with the Gazette poster, probably off the gazette website.

"ScratchingShed" post is good stuff. Of course one cannot condone encroaching onto the playing surface during a match. But 2014-15 Blackpool FC season has been so ridiculous that ...........................

"Steve g" needs to reveal his subjective take on his post.

For what it is worth, Osbourne concurs with "ScratchingShed" who is really saying, I didn't go on the pitch myself, but you can't blame the Blackpool FC followers who did. The 2014-15 season at Bloomfield Road has not been acceptable.

Osbourne on the fence on this one! Nice to hear from you "ScratchingShed." Are we on speaking terms at the moment? Osbourne enjoyed your post anyway!

Cheer Os.

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 07:22 - May 21 with 3234 viewsscratchingshed

If he is quoting someone why not say it?

I read the report in the gazette in full so why post it again word for word? Why not Just post a link?

Anyway if this is the case then I appologise to Steve_g as its been completely misunderstood by myself, sorry Steve.

Ozzie, I have never fallen out with you mate, might not agree with what you post but never fallen out with you and never wanted you to go.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 7:28]

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 08:45 - May 21 with 3201 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Copy and paste, we've all fallen foul of that at sometime.

To the WUM who posted it on the Gazette website

1. Pick a better username, koolkarlkash makes you look about 13. (Both age & IQ)

2. Dragging the Bradford fire into your wind-up is just sick.
[Post edited 21 May 2015 8:47]

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 14:41 - May 21 with 3168 viewsbig_bloomers

I still don't think the question has been answered as to who set off the fire alarm?!

Poll: Protesting or Not Protesting - Official Poll

Were the Police remiss in the Demos on 14:57 - May 21 with 3166 viewssteve_g

Sorry about the confusion there Scratchers - those were the thoughts of a numpty on the Gazette site and not mine!!

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024