Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Manager announcement sweepstake! 17:00 - May 22 with 5046 viewsBFC_Tim

Well must confess I thought he might have announced it today to give the new man the whole weekend to start his planning and so now we look to next week and I have to say if we don't get an announcement on Tues or Weds we are once again on the back heel and KO will have learnt nothing. Hope whoever he brings in has no holiday booked as get the feeling that they'll have the busiest June of any manager.

So back to the original question .. I'll go Tuesday.

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 18:00 - May 22 with 5029 viewssteve_g

I wouldn't be surprised if it comes out discretely and without any fanfare over the weekend.

Poll: Has the O's treatment of fans re: court proceedings changed your opinion of them

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 09:23 - May 23 with 4988 viewswe_are_Superior

Knowing KOKO the day before the start of the season .. saves him buying any new players!!

Poll: Would Richie Kyle make a good manager?

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 21:29 - May 24 with 4954 viewstangerinedom

I wouldn't be surprised if he's already appointed and they've spent the weekend trying to nail players down - as much as we belittle Karl - he's clever enough to know that whoever he names as manager will be judged on signings and he can't have a Riga situation again when they just don't appear for weeks.

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 16:50 - May 25 with 4917 viewsHappy_Satsuma

Am going to plump for Wednesday - and I reckon it'll be a very familiar name!

Poll: Riga - Stay or Go

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 17:37 - May 27 with 4887 viewsWronga

Once again Karl is showing he has no grasp of what is needed this summer! How can we now have been without a manager for two and a half weeks with absolutely nothing at all from the club. Fair play that nothing has thus far come out about who is in the running (although Ollie, Kyle and McDonald seem odds on) but this is becoming another KO farce!

Poll: Graham Westley or Neil McDonald

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 19:44 - May 27 with 4876 viewsHodderSeasider

Sky Sports describe the Blackpool manager's job as "perhaps the most undesirable vacancy in the Sky Bet Football League". I fully agree, but I would not have used the word "perhaps". I don't think KoKo wants an early appointment as this would mean he would have to start spending money! He is probably finding it extremely difficult to fill the vacancy because of his and the club's terrible reputation throughout football! So in a way it is working in his favour?

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 07:50 - May 28 with 4847 viewsTwoPhillips

Looks like it could be today .. no holding of breath here ...

Poll: That final Premier League Relegation Place

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 17:12 - May 29 with 4817 viewsBFC_Tim

Well would have put my house on this week .. any theories for the delay?

Poll: Who reckons we'll beat Watford?

New Manager announcement sweepstake! on 19:19 - May 29 with 4803 viewsHodderSeasider

One theory is the man they want to appoint has a contract that runs until 31st May and so he will be announced on 1st June, which is Monday!? I am not in the know so don't shoot me when this turns out to be nothing like the truth!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024