Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gazette - Pool fans tell Oyston: Back next boss or go 15:04 - May 29 with 1558 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

http://www.blackpoolgazette.co.uk/sport/blackpool-fc/pool-fans-tell-oyston-back-

Has Glenn Bowley taken up the BSA chairmanship again? or is that a mistake by the Gazette?

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Gazette - Pool fans tell Oyston: Back next boss or go on 16:54 - May 29 with 1536 viewsPoolman

With no Will at the helm I can't help but feel they make it up as they go along but Glenn is as much a fan as anyone and so his comments are valid whether he is the Chairman of not!

Poll: What did you do with Fonz?

Gazette - Pool fans tell Oyston: Back next boss or go on 17:00 - May 29 with 1529 viewsBringBackTheRedRoom

Poolman

Agree all Fans views are valid. (Even those I disagree with)

I only asked as I thought he had resigned, If he's taken up the post again I presume that everything is OK with his baby. (Should of made that point in my OP)

‘Where there is harmony, may we bring discord. Where there is truth, may we bring error. Where there is faith, may we bring doubt. And where there is hope, may we bring despair’

Gazette - Pool fans tell Oyston: Back next boss or go on 11:24 - May 30 with 1497 viewsSouthPier

Don't think Glenn is involved anymore but in truth if he did say those words it's a bit naive - when had Karl ever backed one of his managers?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024