Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Alderweireld's Agent Denies Spurs Is A Done Deal on 16:01 - Jul 7 with 906 viewscheltenhamsaint

Sounds just like my dad when I asked for some extra pocket money to go to The Dell for an evening game in term time.

Alderweireld's Agent Denies Spurs Is A Done Deal on 16:32 - Jul 7 with 831 viewssaintjeff52

Spuds offer £10m. Atleti pay us £1.5m, so are getting £8.5m up front, or possible £10m IF Loathsome Levy pays the so called Extras of £1.5m
The 'Terminator' steams in and offers £14.5m to Atleti. They have paid us £1.5m I understand, to get out of original Contract, so they will MAKE £13m on the Deal, £4.5m MORE than if they accepted Loathsome's cheap offer.
No Brainer for them. Sell to us. It costs us £13m, and Atleti have achieved their aim of getting more money out of selling Toby.
Simples !

Alderweireld's Agent Denies Spurs Is A Done Deal on 16:33 - Jul 7 with 830 viewsBLEEDRED

Being reported Saints have bid 20million euros!!!
Awaiting response from AM

The London press are just making things up no medical at Spuds

Alderweireld's Agent Denies Spurs Is A Done Deal on 16:44 - Jul 7 with 788 viewspatred

talkSAINTS ‏@talkSAINTS 8m8 minutes ago
Sky Sports are reporting that Southampton have made an offer of €20m to Atlético Madrid, in order to sign Toby Alderweireld. #Saintsfc

doing the same thing only results in the same thing
Poll: who will go if Maddison comes in ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024