Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just back - Ain't so bad. 21:22 - Sep 6 with 2331 viewsScoobyWho

Tremendous overnighter with some really good people from PT, Swansea, Newport and Chepstow Jacks. No animosity at all, dickhead failed to show to explain himself to some seriously annoyed Cardiff folk, but then what did everyone expect.

On the football front that result wasn't a bad shout, I would have accepted a point before the game, there is no way Andora will beat Wales, and the Bosnia game is insignificant as a result. However qualification could come much quicker. There seems to be a lot of bandwagon jumping with the national side, but then success does bring in the type of 'fan' who enjoy success and quickly disappear when it gets tricky. A bit of a local trait down there 😂

I'm not certain we will make much of an impact in France next year, but who gives a shit really, the trip and the experience will be superb. Our team isn't that well blessed and as Swans fans we soon get frustrated watching Wales as we are so spoilt watching Swansea. Overall a great atmosphere but a load of empty seats, not sure why, I am sure there will be some excuse. Oh, leave it out, it's only banter, apparently that's ok.

GET YOUR FLAGS FOR FRANCE ! 🇫🇷 WHO ARE WE !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024