Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
On the train home 22:26 - Oct 20 with 10636 viewsloftboy

God that was shit, Ramsey has to go, taking Jet off unless injured was inexcusable, turgid shite.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

On the train home on 22:32 - Oct 20 with 5652 viewsDiscodroids

id love to know what the issue is with polter mate, given that ramsey signed him for a reported million quid , and were playing a mid table side at home with no strikers for 2o minutes.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2015 22:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

On the train home on 22:32 - Oct 20 with 5645 viewspaulparker

careful loftboy
Some on here think that a 0-0 tonight will be a stepping stone to world domination
The only surprise to me is he didn't play Karl Henry upfront the last 25 minutes

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

On the train home on 22:35 - Oct 20 with 5588 viewsBrightonhoop

Dont think Ramsey could afford to lose tonight with Warnock back and TF around again. He was always going to play safe tonight. Well done for going.

On the train home on 22:38 - Oct 20 with 5537 viewsJigsore

ffs we've conceded two every game and tonight Sheff Wed didn't even get a shot on target.

I thought that was a good thing, i'm very sorry it offends you.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

On the train home on 22:39 - Oct 20 with 5504 viewsCHUBBS

After letting in so many goals 0-0 is a bit of a relief.
We sounded as we always do under CR bang average and that's how we'll finish the season if he stays.
He's had enough time for me to make my judgement of his qualities as a manager,he clearly isn't very good and reminds me of Waddock when speaking to the media.
Another TF master stroke.
Completely out of his depth.

On the train home on 22:40 - Oct 20 with 5491 viewskysersosaqpr

Just got back with son. I'm off to kinsale for jazz festival this weekend and for first time he gave me back tickets and said he won't go with mate this weekend as it was dire.
How has Ramset turned that squad of players into that team?

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

On the train home on 22:41 - Oct 20 with 5455 viewsWilloW4

As loft boy said .."turgid shit".. Mates I've spoken to weren't so polite about tonight....I've always flown the flag for loyal fans, and still do, but I'm thinking..'that was a bundle saved'.(by not entertaining going...)...entertaining , now there's a word you haven't heard around loftus road for awhile.

On the train home on 22:45 - Oct 20 with 5393 viewspaulparker

Il take the opinions of mates that went and those who post on here
it sounded sh1t
Excuse me while I don't get dizzy with excitement over a 0-0 with Sheffield wed

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

On the train home on 22:46 - Oct 20 with 5373 viewsRangers67

Anyone who like me went to see that tonight and is happy with a clean sheet needs help. That was dreadful and we were lucky to get a point, if We'd had had any decent strikers we would have lost that game. What parrallel universe does RAmsay inhabit when he makes decisions like taking Jet of when it is 0 0 and we are at home to another poor team.......what a clueless clown

On the train home on 22:47 - Oct 20 with 5349 viewsessextaxiboy

I am on the train . I enjoyed the game Hall Sandro Hill were outstanding . Koncheskey much improved A clean sheet although we rode our luck with the errors . We could have pinched it with the Chery chance . They are a decent side IMO

On the train home on 22:49 - Oct 20 with 5334 viewsYorkRanger

Agreed, I think the fear of defeat was so great it influenced his thinking.

Maybe JET was injured as I thought he looked quite lively. Personally I would have had a straight swap of Fer for Luongo.

On the train home on 22:52 - Oct 20 with 5277 viewsCHUBBS

They're a mid table side paying about a quarter of what we do on wages and we were at home.
To finish mid table we need to be winning these games.
I'm happy with a clean sheet but that's more a relief after the atrocious crap recently witnessed.

On the train home on 22:53 - Oct 20 with 5260 viewsted_hendrix

Sheffield Wednesday aint that bad a team and have been on a bit of a run as have Birmingham.
This is a hard league unless as a team your on top of your game which we obviously aint.
I'd safely say that Chris Ramsey is a dead man walking though.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

On the train home on 22:53 - Oct 20 with 5247 viewsessextaxiboy

Maybe he is rotating the squad , We have another game in 4 days . Fer did more than JET was doing IMO anyway .

On the train home on 22:54 - Oct 20 with 5249 viewsvegasranger

How about we try 2 strikers for once?

On the train home on 22:54 - Oct 20 with 5234 viewsLblock

Essex mate, if you enjoyed that then pitch up at SKY TV tomorrow. I've a gang of lads decorating the ground floor of the News building, they'll be finished by about 11.00pm and you're welcome to watch them walls dry for as long as you want.

Sandro? Weak as pi$$! Him and Tozzer seemed to both attempt to adopt the Karl Henry-Ramsey mantle tonight, both poor and both blowing out of their arris by the end

Dear me. How far we've fallen if people see tonight as a big positive (clean sheet aside)

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

On the train home on 22:55 - Oct 20 with 5212 viewsEastR

I can't disagree with any of that but would add that if they'd had someone half decent up front and with a different ref in charge, we'd have lost

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

On the train home on 22:58 - Oct 20 with 5154 viewsWilloW4

Bingo.. Well said !

On the train home on 23:00 - Oct 20 with 5131 viewsStanisgod

Thought luongo was our best player tonight.
There were a few good passing moves but we badly need charlie back to finish things off.
Although we had the ref for a change, I did think that we actually made the them lose possession quite a bit which was nice to see.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

On the train home on 23:01 - Oct 20 with 5113 viewsessextaxiboy

Did you see how many headers Sandro won in front of their strikers or how many foot ins he made to.regain possession ? He properly protected Hall .

On the train home on 23:14 - Oct 20 with 4987 viewsjohncharles

That's a novel idea.
We had just about got our noses in front with 20 minutes to go. Jet was running their defence ragged. Two strikers would have done the trick. Instead we got none.

Strong and stable my arse.

On the train home on 23:16 - Oct 20 with 4963 viewsdaveB

whoever he took off from Chery, JET or Luonga would have been booed and slaughtered. real lack of options tonight, thought we defended a lot better but than's about as positive as i can be really, two piss poor sides. Anyone who thinks we are good enough to go up is a lunatic

On the train home on 23:18 - Oct 20 with 4939 viewsdaveB

which two strikers, we only have 3 at the club, one wants to play on the wing, once is apparently a useless German and the other is injured

On the train home on 23:19 - Oct 20 with 4917 viewsgeorgiosfs

With the way we play if we had 2 strikers up front (and assuming one was a fit Austin) we would get pumped through the middle of the park and lose games by scorelines like 5-3.

On the train home on 23:23 - Oct 20 with 4876 viewsWatford_Ranger

Did he have to take any of them off?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024