Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would Ramsey accept a demotion? 23:08 - Oct 20 with 2343 viewsgeorgiosfs

Hypothetically lets say Les and Tony sit Chris down and say, mate it hasn't worked in the first team but you are an exception youth coach and we want you to go back into that role at our club (and proceed to replace him with Warnock)

Do you think he will accept it or walk?

Would Ramsey accept a demotion? on 11:58 - Oct 22 with 2111 viewsTGRRRSSS

Not sure really but don't think he's done much to merit a job elsewhere at a similar level to what he's done here, so...

Would Ramsey accept a demotion? on 12:08 - Oct 22 with 2088 viewsDiscodroids

I reckon he would in heart beat .

The lyrics of 'under my thumb' come to mind , whenever i see him.

After all, what else is he gonna do ??.

whose gonna take him ?? you could leave him outside an oxfam shop in a box with a broken charles atlas chest expander and old ultravox singles and even the freegans wouldnt touch him.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Would Ramsey accept a demotion? on 12:11 - Oct 22 with 2072 viewsdaveB

When he goes I hope we actually look around for a new manager rather than just give it to Warnock

Would Ramsey accept a demotion? on 12:15 - Oct 22 with 2055 viewsDiscodroids

if he did get demoted, im sure his mate Paul Warburton could produce a piece in 'Getwestlondon' that would have Real Madrid knocking out egg whites over their chorizo in excitement.

Paul warburton is the new Martin Samuel

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024