Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Early Bird anyone? 10:29 - Jan 2 with 2774 viewscollegeranger

The club may have a serious issue on their hands. I doubt any sane person has renewed already and most (like me) will wait until the end of March. By the end of March we could be in serious trouble with a real spectre of League 1 football next season and I wont be paying £539 for it thanks very much!! If we are relegated I would pay a maximum of £400 for the season and if not then a walk up on the day for £25 per match (or lower) is in order. Had a season ticket since the 89/90 season and thru everything this is the first time I have started to doubt whether I will renew. I know a number near me in the Ellerslie have the same feeling!

Early Bird anyone? on 10:43 - Jan 2 with 2722 viewsnix

We've renewed already. We've supported them before in the equivalent of league 1 and I guess we'll do it again if necessary. Still don't think we'll go down.

Early Bird anyone? on 10:51 - Jan 2 with 2705 viewsessextaxiboy

We will renew at the normal time . It suits me to pay for the ticket over the months when there are no games .

Early Bird anyone? on 14:33 - Jan 2 with 2538 viewsRaymond

Not a chance. First time in 25 odd years Ive decided not to renew. Unless we suddenly start playing an attractive style of football or at least turn up I won't be bothering. Will pay for a summer holiday for my kids. Fuk QPR. Everything about the club right now is rotten.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024