Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Song you'd have at your Funeral 16:45 - Jan 7 with 22382 viewsbrewers_hoop

Thought we could all do with a bit of cheering up, so what little ditty would you pick as your exit song? The rebel in me would go for So What by the Anti Nowhere League, but I reckon I'd nick this one picked by my old man - raised a wee smile on a tough old day...

Song you'd have at your Funeral on 13:25 - Jan 14 with 1792 viewsQPunkR

QPR - "shit but local"

Song you'd have at your Funeral on 20:13 - Jan 14 with 1736 viewsHollowayRanger

the singers in a coma after a car crash in Ireland

wish him well

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Song you'd have at your Funeral on 20:24 - Jan 14 with 1733 viewsjohncharles

Pig Bag, what else ?

Or if all the people I like are long gone, something by Karl Hienz Stockhausen.

Strong and stable my arse.

Song you'd have at your Funeral on 08:28 - Jan 29 with 1635 viewsizlingtonhoop

Last evening the house phone rang, thinking it would be Junior Iz and his latest preposterous reason for needing to stay out that bit longer, I answered it.

Lo, 'twas a recorded message...

"We have been trying to contact you as you do not appear to have a funeral plan in place."

Now,

1. I will think about the time of my inevitable doom as and when I feel like it (i.e. completely ignore it).

2. I have the few grand needed to get my mortal remains in the oven where Mrs Iz can easily get at it, so, again, let us worry about that.

And 3. How the hell does any one company know whether I or anyone else does or does not have such a plan in place!? Is there a central database of all the funeral directors in England with the names of people who "don't have a funeral plan in place."? I very much doubt it!

FFS!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024