Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This week's game against Burnley 18:35 - Jan 26 with 2611 viewsColDale

http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/article/u21-report-burnley-1-0-rochdale-

This week's game against Burnley on 22:14 - Jan 26 with 2458 views442Dale

That picture of Lewis Alessandra playing football could be auctioned off for decent money.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

This week's game against Burnley on 23:58 - Jan 26 with 2380 viewsdingdangblue

Not sure how he's missed looking at that picture.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

This week's game against Burnley on 23:59 - Jan 26 with 2379 viewsSandyman

Did anyone ever get a picture of Mark Bailey scoring a goal?

This week's game against Burnley on 00:29 - Jan 27 with 2354 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Surely a Club like Burnley (who we seem to play a lot in bounce games) must be able to loan us a couple of decent players (Like Long who scored against on Saturday) from their wealth of talent?

Come on Clarets,it makes sense.

This week's game against Burnley on 02:07 - Jan 27 with 2323 viewsAlbert_Whitehurst

I once saw a picture of Steve Doyle completing a pass of more than 5 yards....but it might have been an optical illusion....

This week's game against Burnley on 05:48 - Jan 27 with 2289 viewsColDale

There's a gallery from the game here:
http://www.burnleyfootballclub.com/news/article/u21-gallery-burnley-1-0-rochdale

Looks like 90% of the squad got a run out

This week's game against Burnley on 07:01 - Jan 27 with 2249 viewsfitzochris

Maybe KH wanted to try out some new ideas with the first team squad ahead of Saturday, as well as giving the fringe players a run out.

It is unusual for us to play so many first-team regulars in a bounce game.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

This week's game against Burnley on 07:11 - Jan 27 with 2239 viewsTVOS1907

Maybe we haven't asked them.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

This week's game against Burnley on 07:30 - Jan 27 with 2207 views1907

What winds me up is that there has been absolutely no mention of this game on the Twitter feed or official site. Why the hell does everything we do have to be all cloak and daggers? It's no wonder fans feel disillusioned when we're not told anything!

This week's game against Burnley on 08:00 - Jan 27 with 2177 viewsfitzochris

The club does Tweet from youth games and Lancashire Cup games etc.

Maybe bounce games go under the radar at Keith Hill's request. Can't blame him, especially if he is trying out new things ahead of a competitive game.

This week's game against Burnley on 08:13 - Jan 27 with 2152 views1907

The fact that Burnley have tweeted all of that information kind of puts the idea to bed though don't you think? No other team seems to do it so why do we? Maybe it's some sort of superiority complex, but keeping the fans constantly in the dark about most things, which genuine fans would clearly have an interest in, is bad PR.

This week's game against Burnley on 08:42 - Jan 27 with 2111 viewsfitzochris

Hmmm, not really. If you read the report, it is very much focused on Burnley. The only thing we can ascertain from it is a few Dale players' names. The photo gallery that Col posted is more revealing, but, again, that only tells us more first teamers than usual took part.

You're right in that a lot of other clubs do cover their 'U-21' games. In fact, local reporters following bigger clubs actually attend them. We can't rely on our local press for that, so it's up to the club. If KH says he wants no media, then they have to adhere to that. I don't believe the club's media team consciously decide not to cover them.

This week's game against Burnley on 12:05 - Jan 27 with 1929 viewsDorsetDale

Indeed . Also, if Burnley were in indifferent form and had a couple of recent postponements and taken a relatively strong squad to play a Man City development squad, whilst City would probably report on the outcome, I doubt Burnley would be giving too much away ahead of their next match.

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

This week's game against Burnley on 12:44 - Jan 27 with 1854 views49thseason

Interesting that Paul Robinson is now at Burnley - behind Gilks and Heaton in the pecking order and with a young Aussie also featuring in goal at the end of the game. I would guess it's difficult to keep 4 decent keepers occupied. Wonder if they would consider sending one of them out on loan?

This week's game against Burnley on 16:14 - Jan 27 with 1748 viewsDorsetDale

I know some on here watch youth team fixtures and have reported back stating Diba isn't yet good enough but that summary on the Burnley site mentions an excellent save by Diba.
Maybe he's almost turned that corner?

YOU do not have the right to give someone else permission to tell me what I can and can't do.

This week's game against Burnley on 16:21 - Jan 27 with 1731 viewsbarryroch

Gilks is out injured . thats why they got Robinson, If I knew this game was to be played I would have gone

This week's game against Burnley on 17:02 - Jan 27 with 1664 viewsTVOS1907

I doubt it would have been open to the public.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

This week's game against Burnley on 18:01 - Jan 27 with 1585 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Should I go over to the Turf and ask them........I know the groundsman?

Proper good lad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024