Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
01:00 - Jan 1 with views

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 17:40 - Jan 27 with 2267 viewsBoris_

They are absolutely mental.

It's looking more and more likely that they will spend yet another season in the basement of English football, yet there they are, discussing moving to a £100m, 35,000 capacity stadium.

Mental.

Poll: Claude Puel

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 18:31 - Jan 27 with 2151 viewsdune

How about expansion to facilitate wider extra leg room seats for people like Boris.

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 18:37 - Jan 27 with 2117 viewsBoris_

There is no need for any stadium to facilitate you, seeing as you openly admit that you can't afford to go to games, you entry level job, charity shop browsing bore.

Poll: Claude Puel

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 19:26 - Jan 27 with 2023 viewsdune

When you go abroad do you wear a geoff maltby beer hat?

http://www.westmonster.com/
Poll: Given his track record should Les Reed be allowed to appoint the next manager?

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 19:46 - Jan 27 with 1979 viewsBuggalugs

I like this guy the best:

"Bringing down a gang for the Orient match including a Spud, Gooner, Scouser and several Orient, all coming specifically to experience the FP atmos in a proper old stadium. Whenever I bring guests they all say this is football how it was and how it still should be. Be a shame to lose that."

on so many levels.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 19:52 - Jan 27 with 1964 viewsWints76

Whenever one of them calls Fratton 'the old lady' or 'old girl', a bit of sick comes up.

Up there with (in fact worse than) Manure, spuds, wet sham and poopey

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 20:46 - Jan 27 with 1848 viewssaint68

The old girl!! I dont think so! It's the old blistered semen riddled whore who's fallen on hard times and is slowly disintegrating despite her weekly visit from her desperate punters

Poll: Who would you want to save this season Pellegrino or Adkins

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 20:48 - Jan 27 with 1842 viewsLeslie

Arthur loves going up the old girl, yes?

Poll: Will you buy the new shirt(s)

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 21:18 - Jan 27 with 1777 viewsHeisenberg

' Its down to clubs like us and Palace and Stoke to resist the creep of cororate football and fly a flag fir the real thing'

Brilliant. Comparing a 4th division outfit to two Premier League clubs one bankrolled by a betting company the other having just announced a massive deal with US investors. Deluded fools.

“Life has become immeasurably better since I have been forced to stop taking it seriously'
Poll: Who should get a statue outside the old girl ?

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 10:01 - Jan 28 with 1602 viewskingslandstand1

"Fortunately, by the time Pompey have the money to even think of moving it will be of no real interest to me. Age does have some advantages"

A bit late in catching up on this thread, but at least this guy seems to talk a bit of sense

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 10:17 - Jan 28 with 1583 viewsButty101

"Keep our soul. I like that BeBop. We are one of the few clubs that is a custodian for the soul of football, what with our fan ownership and tatty old stadium."

I thought they where funded by the soul that is Tescos and property developers

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 17:55 - Jan 28 with 1371 viewswarrens76

SFC are and always have been behind the curve...most clubs with HUGE support did NOT always have full houses..Arsenal, Chelsea, Newcastle, Tottenham, Villa, Everton, City to name a few from the 60's 70's and 80's who had 20k+ and 50k plus same season..we never had the capacity for a huge underlying support, worse from the 90's onwards we lost a generation of support with the smallest capacity stadium in the prem..

If you do not build it we cannot come, today's fairweather (and the south is mainly fairweather) is tomorrows staunch follower or his/her kids are..

I owned a chain of 27 restaurants once, if filling them on day one was a requirement to long term success i would have gone bust a long time ago..JPT proves the base, now have somewhere to put them!

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 19:19 - Jan 28 with 1292 viewsgrumpy

Well said, warrens.
I think Saints should expand St. Marys but do it sensibly. Maybe adding a Tier at first to see how it goes.
In the Premiership we have near on full houses for most of the games.
I think a lot more would come if they knew it wouldn't be such a 'bun fight 'to get a ticket, particularly the really big games.
Where would we be now if we had stayed at The Dell,we had to move, like now we should improve.
Prices should then be looked at, as should improving the infrastructure round the ground as much as possible.
Pompey's position is different at the moment, they(some of their fans) are talking about spending a lot of money and they are still in the 4th tier of the football league.
[Post edited 28 Jan 2016 19:30]

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 19:47 - Jan 28 with 1258 viewsLeslie

Build it and they will come pal!

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 08:02 - Jan 31 with 1047 viewsareasix

They have been working on an extension to the ground which will be released soon.extra 8000 I here.

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 09:22 - Jan 31 with 981 viewsredblooded

What we require is a 4-6000 second tier at the Northam. Split the away fans on two levels, take back our Northam end, if the away teams need more seats they can be moved upstairs.

Put the family area upstairs, so the youngsters get into the atmosphere of the Homs support.

LOVE and PEACE man! not you skate!
Poll: Stoke v Southampton prediction

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 09:29 - Jan 31 with 977 viewsLeslie

Good to here pal. Let us know if you here more pal. We will be hear to here more!

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 09:54 - Jan 31 with 935 viewsSfcengland

Hope your right pal, but how do you know this??
Im my opinion it needs to happen,but I understand a few on here have reservations against it ATM..But The Premerships popularity has no where near reached its peak and with Hampshires population going to increase considerably over the next 30 years, we should be looking to expand..
If my kids schools are a example in Locksheath, then 5 years ago there were not many Saints fans in their classes but now since our rise, most kids are and these kids are the next generation of paying supporters..
[Post edited 31 Jan 2016 9:56]

Bournemouth expanding stadium. Pompey spending £100m on new 35,000 stadium on 12:34 - Jan 31 with 849 viewsSaintpaul120

Who have, SFC?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024