Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Half Time 20:35 - Apr 19 with 6624 viewsSuddenLad

1-0 to Dale. Callum Camps in added time.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Half Time on 20:37 - Apr 19 with 4342 viewspioneer

Peterborough playing with 10 men at Barnsley

Half Time on 20:42 - Apr 19 with 4293 viewsLuke8686

Come on Dale!!!

Half Time on 21:14 - Apr 19 with 4182 viewsfitzochris

McDermott really impressed me on Saturday. Sounds like everything is going through him again tonight.

Blog: Rochdale 2018/19 part three: Getting points on the board

Half Time on 21:24 - Apr 19 with 4125 viewsSuddenLad

1 - 1 after 78 minutes.

Half Time on 21:25 - Apr 19 with 4113 viewsSheffdale

Come on Holty! Get us back in front.

Half Time on 21:27 - Apr 19 with 4094 viewsSheffdale

Or Calvin or anyone please....

Half Time on 21:34 - Apr 19 with 4047 viewsSuddenLad

Subbed for Vincenti on 70 minutes

Half Time on 21:38 - Apr 19 with 4015 viewsfitzochris

He was subbed on Saturday, too.

Half Time on 21:53 - Apr 19 with 3861 views442Dale

The subs killed the game. We lost our momentum completely.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Half Time on 22:02 - Apr 19 with 3770 viewsShun

Feels like a defeat, especially coupled with Barnsley's late win. Fûck off Peterborough, you're useless.

We should've won tonight, we were the best side. The second half up until their goal we had quite a number of chances to increase the lead, but failed to take them. Their goal as well as our substitutions took any wind we had our of our sail. I don't ever want to see Holty and Andrew playing together again, especially with no pacey player around them.

Camps, Allen, and McDermott were all terrific.

Feel very deflated right now.

Half Time on 22:02 - Apr 19 with 3768 viewsD_Dale

Held out until the 90th minute, 1-0.

Elsewhere, Hogan came on as a late sub and scored twice, 2-1 vs Cardiff.

And in York's surprise 3-1 win over Pompey, Alessandra scored (there don't seem to be many calls these days for him to have a run of games for Dale).

Half Time on 22:02 - Apr 19 with 3768 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Calvin has n't played since February.......!

Half Time on 22:06 - Apr 19 with 3705 viewsDomDale

Agh. Another game of ifs and buts and dropped points. If I was a Gillingham fan I wouldn't be too happy with a point there. Barnsley also in fine form and the teams in the Play Off spots have all looked better than Dale IMO. The fat lady hasn't sung yet but she's doing a few warm up do re mi's right now.

KHBA
Poll: Preferred next Tory Leader / PM

Half Time on 22:11 - Apr 19 with 3652 viewsColDale

That 20 min spell in the second half was as well as we have played all season. We were unplayable during that period and we could and should have scored three or four. But you gotta take your chances when you're on top or the inevitable will happen. The changes didn't work but not sure those taken off had much left to give.

If it's not meant to be this year, all of a sudden we're needing minor tweaks rather than whole sale changes.

Half Time on 22:13 - Apr 19 with 3626 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Agree Dom.......the Fat Girl's gargling!

Half Time on 22:14 - Apr 19 with 3601 viewssweetcorn

McDermott going off killed us. Everything went through him and we looked lost without him on the pitch. Feels like a defeat and i cant honestly believe we didnt get a second after all our pressure in the second half.

Vincentti was woeful when he came on and the subs made us a worse team. Thinking of holt and Andrew on the pitch together sends a shiver down my spine.

We're praying for a miracle now as it looks like we're just going to run out of time.

Oh one last thing, SHOOT FFS JAMIE..

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Half Time on 22:19 - Apr 19 with 3558 viewsfitzochris

Of those who have had question marks over them during the season, I think the likes of TK, RNL and Alessandra look to be certs for the exit door. Lillis, NML and Bunney have more than proven their worth in recent weeks.

Lancashire has stepped up in Canavan's absence (and I've still to see him play). Dunno what's happened to Syers.

For me, McDermott, Allen and Camps are integral to the side and keeping those is the most important thing.

Half Time on 22:21 - Apr 19 with 3519 viewsirisaln

It was bad management tonight with the wrong subs being put on and also put on 10 minute too late.. One could see it coming and not for the first time this season that the great Hill has made a big mistake!!!!

Half Time on 22:35 - Apr 19 with 3423 viewsD_Dale

Of the 7 teams in the play-off places, Bradford lost tonight and Walsall could only draw at home to Swindon. Gillingham should count themselves fortunate to get a point (though Justin Edinburgh says he thought they'd get a winner). Barnsley scraped a late win against 10-men Posh. Millwall won 1-0 against struggling Fleetwood (a Grant shot came back off the bar). Wigan and Burton shared the points.

Nothing very convincing there, though I'd agree that Dale have beaten only three of the 7 (Barnsley, Walsall and Burton) in what has been a very unpredictable division.

Half Time on 22:36 - Apr 19 with 3410 viewsnordenblue

He should have brought either Holt or Andrew on at 1.0 and took NML off who I thought was by far our worst player,nothing stuck to him all night and caused us to be put under more pressure with no strong outlet up top.

The antics from their side at times was embarrassing,how on gods earth Dack persistently tripped and elbowed everyone for so long without a card is mind blowing.

Not one to call refs normally but I thought he was horrendously poor all game,and totally inconsistent.

Half Time on 22:38 - Apr 19 with 3380 viewsShun

The only slight consolidation I have is that the teams just above us have a few tricky/interesting games coming up.

Half Time on 22:38 - Apr 19 with 3370 viewsfitzochris

That's a shame about NML. He was quite the opposite on Saturday.

Half Time on 22:42 - Apr 19 with 3337 viewsJumeirahDale

If Dack is Player of the Season for League One then he must have showed something seriously different in every other game. I saw zero skill today - just a lot of pushing, shoving and about half a dozen "final warnings" from an inept referee.

Who decides injury time these days as well - 3 minutes in the first half when the injured linesman took up at least that much. Felt short changed in the second half as well after Hessenthaler's theatrics.

Wouldn't have made much difference, but as a paying customer it p*sses me right off.

As for the game - fantastic attacking football but wasteful end product and subs that may as well have been running through treacle; I fear we've shot our season in the foot here. It's been a fun ride though...#enjoytheride

Half Time on 22:49 - Apr 19 with 3290 viewsnordenblue

He's perhaps one of the most frustrating players I've seen,he has all the attributes to be a top top player but very rarely strings any of them together.

With his build,speed and size he should be bulldozing through players and winning everything yet trots around waiting for things to happen.

Half Time on 22:51 - Apr 19 with 3270 viewsNR_Dale

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36087803
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024